Reviews for Heavy
JayNahNah chapter 12 . 7/2/2014
Great story. I see it's been a while since you updated so I hope all is well! I look forward to the next update!
1sagga2008 chapter 12 . 5/17/2014
Hai i an from the netherland and my inglish is not so good but OMG jou HAVE to FINISH this story
You cant stop here like this its not good.
I hope you finish the story Please
Guest chapter 12 . 4/17/2014
please please please update! i love this story soo much!
lona-Violet Flower chapter 12 . 6/15/2013
when is the next chapter posting...
Guiltypleasure30plus chapter 12 . 2/14/2013
Did not see that coming. Poor Edward he was just starting to make progress. Glad that Bella had enough sense to realize she needed to stay in order to get better.

I have faith you will make this better for us.
mosbimackerpacker chapter 12 . 2/13/2013
Well. That was a great twist, was not expecting that! I love your writing style and I love this story, can't wait for an update.
RoniMarie10 chapter 12 . 2/13/2013
As angsty as this chapter was, I can see why it had to be written. I'm glad Bella didnt leave the academy but followed Rose's advice and chose not to leave until she was ready. Edward has some serious issues that he seems to work through as well. Hopefully he realizes the help he needs and finishes his own program instead of running home when the going gets tough. Cant wait for the next chapter! :D
prettymomma128 chapter 12 . 2/13/2013
I can't believe Edward would act the way be did. Poor Bella she definitely needs to stay there to get better. Great chapter! I can't wait to see what happens next.
deedee cullen chapter 12 . 2/13/2013
Oh Edward what did you do
jmeec316 chapter 12 . 2/12/2013
Uh oh...
hooker81 chapter 12 . 2/12/2013
Edward us jacked up asking Bella to leave like that. Both of them are not ready to leave yet,
shaz308 chapter 12 . 2/12/2013
I think a little separation will be good for them. Hope they find out who told Lauren. Looking forward to your next update, thanks.
ilovetwilight4eversims3 chapter 12 . 2/12/2013
Omg! Omg! This can not be happening. I know Edward's upset and all of that but he is being unfair to Bella. I hope Esme knocks some sense into Edward's head. Hope everything comes together fast. LOVE this chapter and the story! :)
babylopez2008 chapter 12 . 2/12/2013
Oh my god! You have me near tears in the hallway on campus where anyone could see me cry. I can't believe Edward... I so hope that he gets his head out of his ass soon.

I wonder who's big mouth ruined it. I wonder it was... ugh what's her name that Edward was caught in her room? I bet it was her.

Thanks for the shout out!
LaPumuckl chapter 12 . 2/12/2013
Oh shit!

He's got a bad temper... I hope that doesn't break his neck