Reviews for Naruto: Starting Anew
I love your stories and I will miss them deeply. In regards to your brother, I am sorry for your loss. Live your life to the fullest and don't let a second pass you by. As the saying goes "there's plenty of time to sleep when we die"
oh my fucking god grow up and be a man jiraiya maby if he had a perfect life everything was great and he lost he his girl to another man then it would be alright to tell him that but news flash last time i checked it wasnt and he didnt lose one it was 10 id say since im not sure id have to go back and check your one of the main fucking reasons jiraiya why he left a godfather doesnt fuck his god sons fricking woman you good for nothin jackass
CrimsonDragonKnight chapter 14 . 2/22
I feel sorry for you man, I've had family die, last year my grandfather died, so I know what it feels like, however dont give up on something if you enjoy it, you can enjoy life and have some pleasures on the side, this is a good story, bout the 5th time ive re-read it, it's too good to not complete, however i respect your choice, best wishes.
Slinkiestmetal2 chapter 3 . 2/11
There should either be a hidden leaf revolution (French Revolution but in konoha) or a 911 in that fucking shit village
Guest chapter 14 . 11/5/2014
Bro I respect you & completely understand take care and hopefully continue in the future.
Guest chapter 14 . 10/4/2014
That was a great story and very dark I loved it well done
dr. x chapter 14 . 9/23/2014
cool I respect you and what you will choose to do sorry your feeling so bad and I hope you can wright good story's and or find inspiration for characters and thing because you are a good righter and I really like your stuff and you can always use righting as a way to interpret and or help with the loss sorry again and Allons-y!
eddy chapter 14 . 9/22/2014
I'm sorry for your lose
marale-chan chapter 14 . 9/13/2014
lamento mucho tu perdida, espero que logres hacer lo que te propongas hacer en el tiempo que tengas, (que nadie sabe cuanto sea) y de favor, si alguien adopta alguna de tus historias podrias publicar en otra nota de autor quien es para poderlo seguir?
my english is very bad but here goes: I am very sorry for your loss, I hope you to accomplish do what you set your mind to do in the time you have, (nobody knows how it is) and please, if someone takes one of your stories could you published in another author note who he is for being able follow ?
wardog chapter 14 . 9/5/2014
I understand I lost both my grandmother and great grandmother when I was around 11
swiftshift chapter 14 . 9/6/2014
Well I don't know about everyone else but I understand your view, kinda sad this story isn't finished by the original author but I understand
TigrezzTail chapter 14 . 9/5/2014
I am sorry for your loss. Just remember not to give up the things you currently enjoy in favor of all new ones. That way you won't have anything to regret. Good luck.
Dark Inari Of The Fist chapter 14 . 9/5/2014
Wow...Damn man that's gotta suck...Were you even told of a reason as to why he fell asleep?
Vasto Lorde chapter 14 . 9/3/2014
Very sad, though it doesn't mean you have to give up writing, just get organized with it so you can get a better social life and everything and still write, reading can take up time also remember?
Dapster93 chapter 14 . 9/5/2014
Good luck in the future my friend, and may many good times out weigh the low points in your life! Your decision is your own in which we have no choice in but accepting but I for one believe that if that's what you want to do the go for it, as you have made my evenings of reading a lot more enjoyable. So for that I thank you and have fun on any future plans that you may have :D