Reviews for Naruto: Starting Anew
Very nice chapter 13 . 10/13
Eben though i hate the fact that hana screwed naruto for kakashi ot has most of my favorite parings
This is the most ridiculous start to a naruto harem story that I have ever read.
Honestly, you somehow made all the characters, including naruto, into utter imbeciles.
You made naruto into some kind of masochist who doesn't seem to learn from his failed would at least expect him to be more cautious with relationships after he has been cheated on MULTIPLE times in a ROW!
Let me guess, his girls in the harem are gonna make eye contact with him and say " much pain is his eyes...must give him my love"...AHHHHHHH
I can't deal with this
Amu4ever chapter 1 . 7/13
Er...weren't some of this pairings at least together before Naruto fell in love with one of them? I highly doubt every girl in Konoha would wati for him to fall in love with him. And why would Naruto want Tsunada? He calls her grandma for heavens sake! Would you do someone you see as a grandmother?

That would be like incest in Narutos eyes. Nope, he so wouldn't do that.

Also, it would take time for Naruto to get over Sakura. After all he has been in love with her sice he was 9. Not even to speak of him falling in love with so many people in the span of two months.
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 13 . 6/25
Bad as it is to see this happen to Naruto, I was curious to see how it went. Sad to see it end like this.
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 6/14
my 2 guys chapter 3 . 6/5
my 2 guys chapter 2 . 6/5
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 6/4
apeljohn chapter 3 . 4/3
Yeah... this just crossed the moral event horizon for me. Cheating on one's significant other is a terrible thing to do, but it is not grounds for assault & battery. That's utterly vile. The disowning is also overkill, although at least there I can chalk it up to Narutoverse cultural differences if I squint hard enough.

On the technical side, the writing is a bit lazy - the author hasn't really thought through the mechanics of the situations he's writing. To give a concrete example: when the exploding clone goes off, what are the chances that the group charging towards it all wind up in the hospital but not seriously hurt? Basically nil: the people at the front of the group would be barbecued, the people at the back would be mostly unharmed, and Tsunade would heal herself in seconds regardless.
Jj chapter 13 . 3/18
Good story
the konoha 2nd demon chapter 1 . 3/7
I am surprised that naruto didn't pull an itachi and slaughter them (I know itachi had to do it for the village's sake)
Master Xehanort chapter 13 . 2/25
I love it this is great so keep going my friend.
I'm so proud of naruto for gettin some many girls