Reviews for Naruto: Starting Anew
Sliverknight chapter 13 . 7/17
Please continue the story
Pat123 chapter 13 . 7/14
Omg amazing story update please
Here's the thing I don't deal with cheaters if you going to fuck somebody else break up with me then I'm fine
Cassie chapter 4 . 4/4
Okay for a second I thought Kyuubi was a guy... until this chapter. Mind you, I admit I do like Naruto x any guy pairings. However, I do like pairings with Naruto x Hinata or whoever... except Sakura. Anyway. It's a very interesting story though :)
chris chapter 13 . 2/1
Continue! Continue! Continue! This story is better!
biohazzard777 chapter 1 . 11/11/2016
So is this story done then? kinda of curious since rewritten one is a crossover while this isn't.
Very nice chapter 13 . 10/13/2016
Eben though i hate the fact that hana screwed naruto for kakashi ot has most of my favorite parings
8/10
GG
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
This is the most ridiculous start to a naruto harem story that I have ever read.
Honestly, you somehow made all the characters, including naruto, into utter imbeciles.
You made naruto into some kind of masochist who doesn't seem to learn from his failed relationships...you would at least expect him to be more cautious with relationships after he has been cheated on MULTIPLE times in a ROW!
Let me guess, his girls in the harem are gonna make eye contact with him and say "Naruto-kun...so much pain is his eyes...must give him my love"...AHHHHHHH
I can't deal with this
ADIOS
Amu4ever chapter 1 . 7/13/2016
Er...weren't some of this pairings at least together before Naruto fell in love with one of them? I highly doubt every girl in Konoha would wati for him to fall in love with him. And why would Naruto want Tsunada? He calls her grandma for heavens sake! Would you do someone you see as a grandmother?

That would be like incest in Narutos eyes. Nope, he so wouldn't do that.

Also, it would take time for Naruto to get over Sakura. After all he has been in love with her sice he was 9. Not even to speak of him falling in love with so many people in the span of two months.
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 13 . 6/25/2016
Bad as it is to see this happen to Naruto, I was curious to see how it went. Sad to see it end like this.
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 6/14/2016