Reviews for The Whole Story
Allusive Ryder chapter 59 . 11/16/2014
oh yes, it'll be interesting but that's if you update first.
zucca302 chapter 59 . 7/24/2014
So sad you are not writing this story anymore.
Yana5 chapter 59 . 12/27/2013
:-)
jgood27 chapter 59 . 12/8/2013
Love this story and can't wait to read more
R chapter 59 . 11/27/2013
You're alive! It's great to hear from you and Happy Thanksgiving! (R!)
MAFITA chapter 59 . 11/21/2013
I really enjoyed this chapter! :) I'm glad you could update this story, for a moment there I thought it was forgotten for good... T_T Anyway, I'm really looking forward to the next one! Hope to read you soon! (please?) Kisses!
delia cerrano chapter 59 . 11/20/2013
Oh Wow! I've come to the end of this remarkable story and yet it isn't the end. And you haven't done anything since 2010...please, please finish this story. You have done such a remarkable job handling an intricate story with many facets and story threads like Harry's nightmere now but also Hermione & Severus, Tom & Aubrey for instance though there are lots more. You've only written this one story? You are too good not to finish this and write more...in the Harry Potter world hopefully.
emice chapter 59 . 11/20/2013
Thanks for the update! This fic is getting more interesting each time a chapter is out!
This guy doesnt have a clue chapter 59 . 11/18/2013
Great story
KiraRaven13 chapter 58 . 10/20/2013
Love it! Please continue it soon :D can't wait to find out what happens next!;D
Jayce chapter 58 . 9/15/2013
If you do not finish this VERY soon, I will throw a hissy fit and die.
KatherineDarkQueenRiddle666 chapter 58 . 8/3/2013
I loved it please update more
LaverdaHarleyIndian chapter 16 . 8/3/2013
I'm sorry, this is a good story. It could be amazing with only minor tweaking and changes. But I can't read any more of it. I find it a bit too choppy for my likings, and I am COMPLETELY sick of the Italic'd 'thoughts'. They are not thoughts you have highlighted, they are everything that Harry acknowledges about a person. A thought 'What is this author thinking?' Harry thought. Not a thought: 'He waited for the them to approach' or 'Something he never thought would happen.' These are not thoughts, these are observations. I seriously doubt that these are things that people just think. Please don't see this as flaming or anything bad, I am simply stating my opinions based on this story and giving some harmless yet hopefully helpful criticism.
Love Faith Embers chapter 58 . 8/1/2013
lol. I love this chapter! To be honest, I was a little confused at first when Harry had that nightmare, but I totally knew Hermione was Sev's 2nd mate!
MAFITA chapter 58 . 7/23/2013
Loved it! :D And I'm really glad you're writing this fic again! I'm really looking forward to your updates! :D I hope to read you soon! Kisses!