Reviews for Gaps
bad wolf chapter 10 . 6/14/2015
You are an amazing author honestly I can't wait for chapter 2 of the avatar and dr who crossover or chapter 28 of through the stars
SarcasticallySatyrical chapter 10 . 4/17/2015
Thanks. it is a good feeling to actually finish a story, so kudos to you on that. And thanks for one excellent ride along the way!
eileenKelli chapter 10 . 4/17/2015
An amazing story. I was worried (and confused) at the end of the last chapter, but the Doctor in the metacrisis body worked out perfectly.
So sad to see it end though! Move it out of the completed folder and into the needs a sequel folder, no such thing as to many projects to occupy your mind...hahaha. Well, i can dream.
Emma chapter 10 . 4/16/2015
OH MY GOAT! THIS WAS FREAKING AMAZING I CRIED AT SOME POINTS! Omg is was amazing! And i died when I read the last line! This was amazing!
TeamTHEFT chapter 10 . 4/15/2015
Awwww! Cute ending! I loved it!
DoctorBadwolf chapter 10 . 4/14/2015
Awesome! You are my favorite author! Please update Through the Stars and your other fics! Thanks!
Guest chapter 10 . 4/14/2015
Nice !
The Mad Traveler chapter 10 . 4/12/2015
YAAAAAAAAY! You finally finished! This one is brilliant, honestly. I actually understood that explanation, too! Almost... Kinda... Anyway, you're brilliant! Amazing! Fantastic! It was so very good. I hope you can update some of your other fics soon! I love reading your writing! You are fantastic. Honestly. Absolutely fantastic!

Waiting ever so impatiently,
Seraphina Jones
Naomi Smith chapter 10 . 4/10/2015
Great finish to a great story. If only you were quicker with updating :D xx
Psyched Out chapter 10 . 4/4/2015
That was so cute! I loved it, especially the Doctor and Rose's relationship! Thanks for the fantastic read, I'm glad you got around to finishing thks one. Looking forward to more! [:
Dreamcatcher56 chapter 10 . 4/4/2015
WOW...not sure what else to say other that the ending just blew me away and did not see that was so plausible and happy to reach a great ending but sad that it is over...thanks so much for sharing and for finishing this wonderful story.
JollyRoger1 chapter 10 . 4/4/2015
Glad to see the ending to this story was a happy one. Well done. :)
DoctorBadwolf chapter 9 . 4/2/2015
PLEASE write the next chapter soon for this and Through the Stars. Awesome writing! Thanks!
SarcasticallySatyrical chapter 9 . 3/6/2015
Wow...Long chapter indeed. Well done, though. Good work! I quite enjoyed it. It's a fitting chapter in the series. I'm looking forward to the next one.
DragonRose4 chapter 9 . 2/4/2015
I had to re-read to catch myself up to the happenings. Love this chapter thought, and the twist. Is he going to still regenerate? hmm? Is he? :P