Reviews for Gaps
RoxasGuyXIII chapter 9 . 3/6
Wow...Long chapter indeed. Well done, though. Good work! I quite enjoyed it. It's a fitting chapter in the series. I'm looking forward to the next one.
DragonRose4 chapter 9 . 2/4
I had to re-read to catch myself up to the happenings. Love this chapter thought, and the twist. Is he going to still regenerate? hmm? Is he? :P
PaulieBear chapter 9 . 1/25
Oh my god. Please don't let that be the metacrisis. I. Hate. Him. And Rose just got back to the REAL Doctor... *sniffle*
Whovian and proud of it chapter 1 . 1/23
Woooooow, update soooon!
Diving in chapter 9 . 1/22
Right, okay...confused. What the hell just happened? ? ? ? Does that means he's going to die in the other world? ? ? Is he regenerating into the 11 finally or not? ? ? You and your cliffhanger, it's not fair! ! ! ! T_T
Bad Wolf Jen chapter 9 . 1/20
Another brilliant chapter. I can't wait for the next one.
The Mad Traveler chapter 9 . 1/18
Wait- what? I- I don't understand what just happened.
Anyway, I'm so happy you updated something! Yay! I missed your writing so much I reread 'A Life With Rose'. The whole thing. Yes, I am crazy. You're a fantastic writer by the way. I know I've said it a million times, but I'm not kidding. You do the characters fabulously, and your plots are brilliant.
Basically, you're brilliant.

Until the next time,
Seraphina Jones - The Mad Traveler
Psyched Out chapter 9 . 1/18
I loved it! But you can't leave us with that, we need answers! (: Brilliant, though!
Christy - Flare chapter 9 . 1/18
You kinda missed a big chunk explaining how the Master managed not to use Rose as a weapon or anything. But okay.
Dreamcatcher49 chapter 9 . 1/18
I liked it but it left me with more questions than answers...I am anxiously awaiting the next update to hopefully put my mind at ease.
Music Loving Bookworm chapter 9 . 1/18
Wait what?! I Doctor traveled back to be TenII? I'm slightly confused at this point. Is he regenerating back or what?
JollyRoger1 chapter 9 . 1/18
Well done. :)
Christy - Flare chapter 8 . 12/1/2014
Oh COME ON! You CANNOT stop here! Write, dang it! :)

Also, I know the Master doesn't exactly make sense sometimes, but he really thinks he can mess around with the mind of the person holding Time Vortex energy? He's lucky Bad Wolf didn't kill him right then and there.
first-breath-after-coma chapter 8 . 11/19/2014
Please update soon! It's been so long and I want to know what happens next.
RoxasGuyXIII chapter 8 . 10/25/2014
Great chapter, and I'm really glad to see an update, even if it did take me forever to read it. I like where you're going with the story and I like the style you're telling it in. Keep it up!