Reviews for Where I Belong
Berkwood Court chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Awww, i seriously love this! All of your writing is just... fantastic.
Seriously, i adore you. Just saying. :-D
xfmoon chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
wow that was a really great tag, very sweet, I loved it!
blahabc chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Yay! i loved loved this episode and you got the characters' personalities down right so yay!
Iloveplotbunnies chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
I read this last night, but I tend to not review from any technology device other than my computer. (With the way Fanfiction continues to sign me out of reviewing, I'm weary of being signed out there and EVERY review I leave being given the "guest" name. :D

Honestly, I always wondered what had happened *after* 4x10. And you gave me a perfect little piece helping soothe my hunger for something more! (You're amazing, my friend!)
Brown Eyes Parker chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
I read this in bed last night. But I was too tired to review, thanks to a few sleepless nights and waking up early.

I thought this was one of the better tags to 4x11. I enjoyed it very much. It was so sweet and loving, even if it was just a friendship thing.
Little-Firestar84 chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
it was really bittersweet, I have to say, but it reflected the whole spirit of the show. the fear, and the double feelings lisbon was having: letting it go and allowing him happinessand a life of crime, or forcing him to stay and being miserable and vengeful? I liked it, I liked it very much. not many had been able to stay IC with this one. very well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Oh i loved it!
it was really nice :)
this is awesome love it
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
I really loved this story...you did something that I wanted to try and you did it so much better than I could have...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
This was very good. A classy way to handle the aftermath.
SteeleSimz chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Great episode tag and one of my favorites.
Mentalgal chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Naaaaaaaw :3
OtherwiseD chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Bravo. It read well and touched all the L/J buttons that I had imagined after watching that ep. I also forgot that L is called 'mom' sometimes. I have to steal that one ;)
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Bittersweet, in-character, and a wonderful look at the Jane/Lisbon friendship. Thanks for sharing this with us!
teresaslisbons chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
OH MY LORD. I AM WEEPING. This is the BEST 'Fugue in Red' tag I have ever read. GOOD LORD WOMAN.

thank you thank you thank yoooooooooooou. 3