Reviews for The Not So Secret, Special Rendezvous
Daniella Young chapter 3 . 6/5/2013
Hey, um... yeaah. While I was reading this, honest-to-God, my head was spinning because- compared to the past chapters, this had way too many errors. But then again, as you said, it was rushed, so I understand. :)

I'm being friendly here, honest- which is why I suggest you proofread and edit, you know, no matter how rushed you feel.

Once again, I love this story, and I hope you do your best! :D
Daniella Young chapter 2 . 6/5/2013
I loved this chapter all the same!
It's so typical of Bossun to be so dense as to shout "Baka" at Onihime- poor guy.

Anyway, loving it.
Daniella Young chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Crap! I love this, it was hilarious, I was practically bursting with all the twists and turns. Good job!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
my review is... : please update! fast! ASAP *daisy style* (as soon as possible)
JenniferAlice chapter 4 . 3/6/2013
LOL I kind of know what Switch and his firends were planning for Bossun's sake. Continue it! Good fic!
JenniferAlice chapter 2 . 3/6/2013
This sure is getting intersting. And I love Roman appearence! that was just so hilarious!
Indian Blossom chapter 4 . 2/12/2013
please update soon.
BossunxHimeko chapter 4 . 1/2/2013
I'm excited about the Chapter 5 hegeheehe
kk chapter 4 . 12/24/2012
it is amazing. please update soon
mistyblue96 chapter 4 . 12/15/2012
Great story and update soon, 'cause I REALLY wanna read the next chapter! Will there be any BossunXHimeko fluff? :) I hope so! Updateeee.
-SB ;)
Wink-blue chapter 4 . 12/15/2012
man i readed this chapter way too late..
lolzzz you actually wrote my name there(janeblossom).
the chapter was really good and funny even though i don't know many people you was talking about.
it has been many months since last update. i hope you update soon. i want to read next part of it.
kk chapter 4 . 12/9/2012
please write quick i am anxious what is going to happen next. wil SHE kiss HIM ?
Guest chapter 4 . 12/8/2012
Excellent...but too long winded..
But still,i enjoyed it _
Keep up the good work
claire-1010 chapter 4 . 12/4/2012
nice one o next chappie please*
iruyo chapter 4 . 11/17/2012
AHhhhhhhh maaaan! I love, like, LOVELOVELOVE your writing style!
SERIOUSLY!? YOU INCLUDED CHERRY AND AGT38 AND EVERYONE AND EVERYYYYYOOOOOOOONEEEE!? SERIOUSLY!?

I LOVE YOU PLEASE CONTINUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEE

ps. I don't even mind long chapters. I'd still read your fic even if it was 98372749 words. Ok. Ok? OK.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »