Reviews for Let Me Love You
Lia chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
This is nice i love the story line.
zxdcfvgbhjklp chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Halate there.

Just wanted to mention that doing a fic with real characters (Or, real people, if you prefer) is against the rules of the site and the admins have a tendency to pull down and delete any they find. They may also ban your account for a while. This would suck, to be honest.

There are ways around this: Move this to a fansite that is dedicated to One Direction, or change the names to people out of a book or TV show. That way, it isn't about real people.

This rule is in place to stop people sueing the site. If it is sued, it could get closed down completely. No one wants that now, do they?

Cheers,
Greygreenwolf
wisegirl502 chapter 28 . 8/5/2012
HURRY UP WITH THE INTERVIEW! Haha i liked the conversation between Perrie and Taylor. I have no idea who Cher Lloyd is so i'm going to do some googling. Update woman!
wisegirl502 chapter 27 . 8/5/2012
haha oh crap they're so going to get it! I like the name Zaylor :P haha now i'm thinking about what Liam and Bryn's should be? Liryn? Briam? Paythorne? Pawthorne? Hayne? Hawpa? Anyways, great chapter! That end part made me laugh so frickin hard!
SketchRoseS chapter 26 . 8/4/2012
I love your story! And I really hope Taylor and Zayn end up happy and with each other in the end.. Please continue writing.. I may go insane if you don't! :)
Al-Orange Ninja chapter 26 . 8/1/2012
Triple stinker she's gonna regret that frappacino
wisegirl502 chapter 26 . 8/1/2012
Hurry up and get to them making up and being Zaylor again! And hurry up to the interview! Loved it by the way :P
Al-Orange Ninja chapter 25 . 8/1/2012
Such an amazon story can't wait for the photo shoot!
wisegirl502 chapter 25 . 8/1/2012
I loved it! I literally pumped my fist at the end of that an made a rock sign :P and I love the love/hate relationship between Bryn and Zayn! Haha I'm psychic!
wisegirl502 chapter 24 . 8/1/2012
Oh dang poor Taylor! I still want to know who the third person was when Liam and Harry came in. I kind of hope it is Bryn because I want her to talk some sense into zayn and actually be calm about it for once haha update ASAP!
wisegirl502 chapter 23 . 7/31/2012
I was cracking up at Liam and Bryn! It was so sweet! I swear to god I'm going to be rereading that part over and over again! Update woman!
wisegirl502 chapter 22 . 7/30/2012
I started laughing the minute I read the title of the chapter :P Bryn is freaking awesome! I love her! I seriously thought Zayn was going to hit her though... Aww Liam and Niall are so sweet :) I loved how he and Bryn started having a chocolate throwing war! UPDATE!
wisegirl502 chapter 21 . 7/30/2012
If I was Bryn I would probably walk up on stage and skap zayn in front of everyone. Bad Zayn! Bad bad bad! UPDATE WOMAN!
wisegirl502 chapter 20 . 7/30/2012
Haha Bryn is so awesome :P you should write a chapter from her POV about smacking Melanie because that would be awesome! Loved the chapter!
wisegirl502 chapter 19 . 7/29/2012
I always did think Mel was on the crazy side and this chapter proved it! I can't believe she hated Bryn all this time and went as far to call her a bitch. Well, I know Mel is kind of based off of Gingeress so tell her that when I call Mel a bitch, Gingeress IS NOT included :) I hope that made sense haha hurry up with the updates!