Reviews for The End of You and Me
AG chapter 12 . 5/19
Porque no has continuado? Tu eres mi escritora favorita de Fic's en inglés y la verdad esta historia me a encantado, porque tocastes un tema en el que ya había pensado que sería interesante leer, plissss continúa pronto, quiero que esta historia tenga un lindo final, tu tienes la capacidad de transmitir las hemociones de ByB.
Porfavor Continúa!

angeliena chapter 12 . 8/25/2014
Love it! A fere good story!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/5/2013
How long are you gonna make us wait to find out what happened between them?
B-BSILENTSURRENDER chapter 12 . 7/30/2013

I loved the chapter, thaks for urdate.

daisesndaffidols chapter 12 . 7/29/2013
An awesome ending to a very good story! I'm ready for the show to be back too!
JBCFlyers19 chapter 12 . 7/28/2013
Wonderful story! I loved every chapter! But it left this thought running through my mind... I wonder if Bones is going to end up Pregnant again, like the last time she sought comfort from Booth in the middle of a crisis? Sequel?
JBCFlyers19 chapter 10 . 7/28/2013
Wow, they way they finally talked and remembered the pain in missing each other, brought tears to my eyes! Great chapter!
JBCFlyers19 chapter 8 . 7/28/2013
JBCFlyers19 chapter 6 . 7/28/2013
NO! He can't screw them up, they are making roads back to their life together...
JBCFlyers19 chapter 5 . 7/28/2013
Aww... Awesome chapter!
JBCFlyers19 chapter 3 . 7/28/2013
Great story so far! I'm not usually a fan of stories that have B & B separated, but this seems like they mentally are very much still with each other, just the other doesn't know it.
lavicalinaezza chapter 12 . 7/28/2013
it's a great story !
bluesky12 chapter 12 . 7/27/2013
Awww that was so sweet. Amazing story, definately worth the wait!
Biba79 chapter 12 . 7/27/2013
Finally. Better late than never, right? lol

I loved the ending. In my mind their will be celebrating in their own way later. ;) Hehehehe.

Thanks for finishing this story... it was wonderful! ;)
timesquaretang chapter 12 . 7/27/2013
I stayed up till 5 last night reading this and left my house late today because this whole story was just SOO good. I'm glad you updated or else I would have never found it! It's just really good-I can't even begin to explain how good this story is. Please update again!:)