Reviews for The Outrageous Adventures of Flint
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 6 . 6/30/2013
Yikes! I don't know if I should laugh or cry... Wonderful story..
Guest chapter 6 . 6/23/2013
You are a sick, twisted, depraved individual. I don't know if I should hug you or burn you at the stake.

I caught three references. You altered a Beauty and the Beast quote, a Princess Bride quote, and a Lord of the Rings quote.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
I've been near flatulent horses and, you'd be surprised, their farts are like ninja: silent but deadly.
The 2004 Colton Awards chapter 1 . 6/26/2003
Congratulations! You've been nominated for the Colton in Best Comedy Series.

Best wishes,

The Staff of the Coltons
Bobo Masato chapter 6 . 8/6/2002
Another great story! Excellent ending.

I was kind of disappointed that you made fun of Duke. (I'm a DukeScarlet fan) But you're such an excellent writer, I found your story totally awsome.

Well, write another story soon! I'm witing!_
tophat chapter 6 . 8/6/2002
Hey!

Great story-twisted and different from everything else but good none the less. Okay-have to check the quotes...I caught the Princess Bride (Loved that!) and the "saving all you'girls'.." from one of the eps. Was the "precious" and "Mine" from the Hobbit? I know golum refers to his ring as "precious".

TH
Slayne22 chapter 6 . 8/5/2002
LOL! Hilarious! I love the references to Bruce Campbell and Princess Bride! But the Beachhead thing...that's just wrong, man! It's just wrong! LOL!
Cover Girl chapter 4 . 8/2/2002
Too Funny
scholcomp25 chapter 4 . 8/2/2002
I am really getting to like this story, but if you really are going to have some sex in this story you should change the rating to R or NC-17 just to be on the safe side so that kids don't read it.
ShadowCatJen chapter 3 . 8/1/2002
*falls off her seat in a fit of giggles* Oh, this is too good! Very funny, please continue!
Bobo Masato chapter 3 . 8/1/2002
Woo...Baroness is falling for Flint? O_o That's gonna be really, really interesting! I can't wait to see what will happen next...

*stomp floor* update! NOW!
scholcomp25 chapter 3 . 8/1/2002
Very impressive story going on here. Would like to read more. Please continue this story.
Cover Girl chapter 2 . 7/18/2002
You know this just keeps getting better & better...poor FLINT!
unknown chapter 2 . 7/17/2002
Hmm... interesting. Though I am a very avid Duke fan this has potential to be very humorous
scholcomp25 chapter 2 . 7/17/2002
Very good story so far please continue... would like to read more.