Reviews for Blind Date
Andrea Criss York chapter 15 . 5/19
loved the fic
Andrea Criss York chapter 7 . 5/18
omg i loved it! your writte really well
Andrea Criss York chapter 2 . 5/17
so cuteeee
Andrea Criss York chapter 1 . 5/17
omg omg so goof. i need to know what is going to happeb
Losteraable chapter 15 . 2/22
I really liked the story. The first few chapters were going a little bit too fast for me but with such great story like this I can't complain
The all mighty and powerfulM chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
Interesting
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 3 . 8/31/2015
God made Adam and Eve, not Tony and Steve! Haha, just kidding. I couldn't help myself.

I love this so far! They are so cute together.
LadyWhiteRose2015 chapter 15 . 8/30/2015
I liked this story - GREAT JOB!
daatass chapter 15 . 7/13/2015
this was absolutely incredible! keep up the amazing work!
herolover92 chapter 15 . 6/10/2015
I absolutely loved it!
sooo good!
Ironsides-1Mockingjay4All chapter 4 . 4/26/2015
Well that escalated quickly... xD
2manyfandomstho chapter 15 . 3/8/2015
Wow, I loved this. Its absolutely amazing. The transition and pace from blind date into their relationship was so smooth and flawless. Like... I felt like they had literally been in a relationship for years just after that first date. You made them fit together so well, everything just seemed so comfortable. And the way the team found out about their date together was priceless, of course Tony would be the one to give them away. I believe this is my first Tony/Steve ff (multi chap? I may have read a oneshot) read, and let me tell you I am so glad I caved under the slash influence pressure. I love them and I love this and I love you for being awesome.

The ending was very nice as well, also throwing Bucky into the mix without too much drama (sad angsty emotions that make me cry-*cough) was just so kind.

So thanks so much for writing, you're brilliant.
daeneryshathaway chapter 15 . 1/31/2015
I love this fic, please add an epilogue or something, I never want it to end! Love your writing btw :)))
PhoenixWytch chapter 15 . 1/4/2015
Yikes! That was an emotional chapter. I thought you really did kill Tony there for a bit.
Shouta Izukai chapter 11 . 12/21/2014
Can I just say, best. moment. ever. I swear to god I wish I could've seen that. Poor Bucky... (not) xD