Reviews for Blind Date
daatass chapter 15 . 7/13
this was absolutely incredible! keep up the amazing work!
herolover92 chapter 15 . 6/10
I absolutely loved it!
sooo good!
1Mockingjay4All chapter 4 . 4/26
Well that escalated quickly... xD
2manyfandomstho chapter 15 . 3/8
Wow, I loved this. Its absolutely amazing. The transition and pace from blind date into their relationship was so smooth and flawless. Like... I felt like they had literally been in a relationship for years just after that first date. You made them fit together so well, everything just seemed so comfortable. And the way the team found out about their date together was priceless, of course Tony would be the one to give them away. I believe this is my first Tony/Steve ff (multi chap? I may have read a oneshot) read, and let me tell you I am so glad I caved under the slash influence pressure. I love them and I love this and I love you for being awesome.

The ending was very nice as well, also throwing Bucky into the mix without too much drama (sad angsty emotions that make me cry-*cough) was just so kind.

So thanks so much for writing, you're brilliant.
daeneryshathaway chapter 15 . 1/31
I love this fic, please add an epilogue or something, I never want it to end! Love your writing btw :)))
PhoenixWytch chapter 15 . 1/4
Yikes! That was an emotional chapter. I thought you really did kill Tony there for a bit.
Shouta Izukai chapter 11 . 12/21/2014
Can I just say, best. moment. ever. I swear to god I wish I could've seen that. Poor Bucky... (not) xD
Gay Satan chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Sounds interesting!
Mrs. Downey chapter 15 . 5/25/2014
Awwwwww this was too sweet! I love that in the end Tony just said "it wore off" and smiled. Like it didnt matter that much anyways. And steve was just too sweet throughout all of it ((': Awesome story. Loved it
DarkPharaoHikari chapter 15 . 5/18/2014
Hey :DD

Wow. Simply wow. I so so love that Story!
Great job! Couldn't stop reading it, even if I am in the middle of my exams.
I love it how you described the characters and the whole story line, how all these things evolved without gettin of line...really great!

Thanks for that!
Hikari
Guest chapter 15 . 4/27/2014
That was SO sweet, and a prefect ending.
louisesnape chapter 15 . 3/7/2014
Kyaaaaaaaaaa love it !
majestic.beauty.sealed.in.ice chapter 15 . 2/24/2014
Omg! No review can ever capture the beauty and talent and RAW emotion of this fic! I'm dead serious! This is beyond words and their definitions! Like I can't even say a word cause it's describing it wrong like for example, fabulous... IT DOESNT FREAKIN CAPTURE IT! Omg! Seriously I don't have any adjectives to describ this fic! Don't u dare doubt for a second that this is not going on my favs! BECAUSE I WILL FORCE IT ON MY FAVORITE STORIES! I love how u put everything! Brilliant idea to include Bucky, made it the most unique and best thing ever! Oh and the first time they have sex when Bucky gets back and Steve's semen is all over his face! I think I might have died with Clint there! BAHAHAHAHA! I still crack up at it! Omg! Hilarious! Like from comedy to action, romance to sexiness, angst to anger, omg! This fic was freakin everything! This has all the qualities of a wonderful story and the next William Shakespeare or JK Rowling! I will seriously not be surprised with if get a medal for writing a story! I have to admit that I think u have done the best stony ever! Though sadly can't guarantee, because I haven't read all stony fics. But hey! DONT U DARE RUIN THAT MOMENT BY THINKING THAT I DIDNT ENJOY THIS BECAUSE FUCKING HELL I DID! OPPS! Hehe! Sorry, cussing. Lol anyways I would die and love to read more from u! I mean u are a spectacular author! And I also loved that u put both dominating and submitting! Anyways I thank and love u for sharing ur delightful and definitely worth reading fic skills! I just love u!

:} xox