Reviews for Blind Date
mfaerie32 chapter 6 . 9/10
What the he'll is wrong with them? Can't they leave them alone 9ne for one damn date? Why the hell are they being so damn annoying?
GummyKiwi chapter 11 . 5/11
I'm visiting my mother and I couldn't hold back the giggles from Bucky interrupting Steve and Tony... I am a grown ass woman, a mother, and I had to come up with some excuse as to why I'm laughing like a loon because I'm not gonna own up to reading a fictional gay romance between Iron Man and Captain America, and having their sexy times interrupted by Bucky x'D (I also don't give a care that I'm writing this review 5 years after the fics final update hahaha)
GirlsDontCry chapter 15 . 5/8
I have reread this story so much, it just keeps getting better and better each time.
richbecky213 chapter 11 . 1/18
Chapter 11: OH MY GOD poor Bucky. But he should not have gone in that room knowing what tony and steve were doing and they should have locked the door.
Andrea Criss York chapter 15 . 5/19/2016
loved the fic
Andrea Criss York chapter 7 . 5/18/2016
omg i loved it! your writte really well
Andrea Criss York chapter 2 . 5/17/2016
so cuteeee
Andrea Criss York chapter 1 . 5/17/2016
omg omg so goof. i need to know what is going to happeb
Losteraable chapter 15 . 2/22/2016
I really liked the story. The first few chapters were going a little bit too fast for me but with such great story like this I can't complain
The all mighty and powerfulM chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
Interesting
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 3 . 8/31/2015
God made Adam and Eve, not Tony and Steve! Haha, just kidding. I couldn't help myself.

I love this so far! They are so cute together.
LadyWhiteRose2015 chapter 15 . 8/30/2015
I liked this story - GREAT JOB!
daatass chapter 15 . 7/13/2015
this was absolutely incredible! keep up the amazing work!
herolover92 chapter 15 . 6/10/2015
I absolutely loved it!
sooo good!
DragonPatronus88-1MKJY4All chapter 4 . 4/26/2015
Well that escalated quickly... xD