Reviews for Don't Wake Me
Cody Furlong chapter 11 . 2/9
Well that was certainly not what I was expecting for the next chapter. The poor CHance and roavers, wonder who this is going to affect them.
uss71832 chapter 10 . 1/16
I'm so glad to see a new chapter! It's interesting to hear about the difference you put down on Chance from felines of this earth. I am worried about Scout...he needs to find some control or he'll get stuck like the others. I can't wait to see what happens...but I'm worried about the Rover/Chance team
Cody Furlong chapter 10 . 1/14
Poor Chance, poor Feral, he gonna be surprised when he sees it's his old friends back.
Deathmetal180 chapter 9 . 12/29/2013
Great chapter. Continue with the story.
Life Element chapter 9 . 11/14/2013
I don't see anything wrong with this chapter, but I wish you'd update soon :)
EastsideGeorgiaBoy chapter 9 . 10/31/2013
Hey man. Great story. I cant wait for the next chapter. Please dont abandon this like between truth and lies. I am waiting to finish reading both of your stories.
uss71832 chapter 9 . 10/21/2013
Augh, crud now im in suspense...darn it.
Komamura's son chapter 9 . 8/6/2013
*starts sniffing* I smell hints of Fullmetal Alchemist in this. Aren't I amazing be able to find the references, but I love this. Mates will always love each other...I wish I had one...now if you'll excuse me, I must cry in the corner and think about my life.
Fox Boy: Roy Komamura
Cody Furlong chapter 9 . 5/8/2013
Hmm it was short and the names were confusing trying to figure out who was who. It going to be interesting to see what happens when things change.
Cody Furlong chapter 8 . 2/18/2013
Yay hot! those two are together for ever now. *wonders if Chance is gonna be turned into a dog*
Cody Furlong chapter 7 . 12/10/2012
Poor Chance, lost his home, is city, his life, he;ll just have to start over on earth with exile now.
Cody Furlong chapter 5 . 10/23/2012
Poor Chance and Exile, gonna be fighting against jake. I love it, can;t wait to see what horrible things Jake does to them.
Cody Furlong chapter 4 . 8/27/2012
Gasp! Best chapter yet! poor Jake, next time they see him, he;s gonna be woring for the enimey.
GreyDog chapter 4 . 8/27/2012
Nice, new chapters! A bad turn out for both Chance and Exile with their friends been captured. Very nice touch with the info of Jake's and Chance's home planet, well new info.
Hey also, is your title from a song or what...it keep bugging me but I'm not sure if there's a song with the same title as your story.
GreyDog
Cody Furlong chapter 2 . 7/19/2012
Oh boy, nice story so far, poor swatkats and rovers, I get the feeling that Exile just found his dream lover.