Reviews for Ragnarok
PoyoCat chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
D: I almost cried, it was so sad. Very good writing though, it was almost poetic. Though I don't think Zim could ever find love, he's too...extreme. XD Poor kid.
The Arch-Admiral chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
You hear that,kiddies, dont listen to the devil, even if he promises to kill the people you hate. Because the death toll would be...

Ah screw it.

ITS OVA 9 THOUSAND!
Amberkitty123 chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
I LOVED this! Zim was so brave in this! WOO! And all of that mythology tied in with it was AWESOME! And Zim has a happy ending. Dib was such a monster! I HATE HIM! Gaz was hilarious. Poor Gir. Awesome devil. The Grim Reaper was hilarious as well. Sorry mortals, but your death was your destiny.
anonymous chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Aw, Zim died. At least Dib got killed. You really hate him, don't you? S'ok, I hate him too.

...Doom.
ZaTrIsTheBest chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
Nice should 2x space though.
constentien9000 chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
this is so cool can I suggest that you make another but with more violence than this.
azkabanfan chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
This was very well written albeit not very conform to the show. I liked it anyways. I loved when Dib was listing all the things that ZIM did to him and ZIM was coming up with excuses. Especially the muffin. I love that episode

-A
Shidobu Jaganshi chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
T.T Why did Zim have to die? *sobs hysterically* Eh... I suppose it IS an angst fic, isn't it...?

But I really came here to talk about your review... I guess I shouldn't really be replying, but for some reason, I feel the need to. Anyhow, the Control Brains gave Maz the power before she abused it and went all insane... *covers mouth* I shouldn't have told you that! .
heavensong chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
pretty cool! Out of character, but still very descriptive! I think you comkmented on my story and yes, I do realize that my interpretation of Zim was way too weak. Sorreh, heh heh...I'll fix that in the next chapter.
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
Zim was married?

And he had fooled the Tallest for five years?

I didnt see that coming.
HVK chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
"It was a world of fear. It was a world of rage. It was a World of Darkness."

Okay, now for the actual review.

Very dark and it illustrates just what evil can do.

You really don't like Dib, do you?

Overall, dark and full of angsty goodness!

I don't really like that sort of thing, but I did like this story!
Fox Pirate chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
wow. that was amazing. it really was.
Hakai Ryu chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
No offense, but that was SO not Zim. From what I've seen in the shows so far, Zim actually DOES want to destroy Earth like that.

But, nonetheless, it's an awesome fic. Good job!
Angela 182 chapter 1 . 4/21/2003
*stretches* ah just what I needed. Angst. I really don't know why more people didn't review this. I really don't. I LOVED the ending. So beautiful:)
Linka0013 chapter 1 . 12/28/2002
You have one messed up mind. But it was good.