Reviews for Naive
Guest chapter 21 . 8/7/2014
Wow great story so romantic and heart touching im glad it wasnt like the original game plot
SweetJuniper chapter 21 . 8/4/2014
Wow... Just wow. Now that was some adventure! Loved it! Absolutely loved it! When I started reading the last chapter, I felt so nostalgic... How they started out and into what they've developed! R.I.P. Siona and Erik! :')

I loved the character development in this story. A slight problem may be that it seemed like Erik decided to become a Stormcloak out of the white. It would have been nice to know what was going on in his head... Maybe he could have had his experiences on wanting to become a Stormcloak. Like maybe he'd witness the Imperials, or the Thalmor dragging a Stormcloak prisoner... Or witness the execution of Roggvir. Something must have triggered him to decide to become a Stormcloak. Ah, the reason you gave was great nonetheless! :D

I was also a bit disappointed on how you portrayed Ulfric. I never imagined him being this way. I mean, you do know what the Thalmor did to him, right? He was driven by his hate for the Thalmor. All he cares is reclaiming Skyrim. Lol, maybe it's just me being his fan... It's your story, so you can write however you see fit. I absolutely loved it anyway! 3

Siona is awesome! Not a Mary-Sue AT ALL, had a great story, great character development and was amazing at helping Erik to develop! Man, they are so good for each other! Erik Became this strong and independent man in the end! A true king! Hah, the High King and the Dragonborn. Awesome couple!

You are an amazing writer! This story was so entertaining, I'm sad it's over! I got so attached to both Erik and Siona! But did Siona really die by fighting a giant with the Companions? I dunno, it's kind of... well, I mean she's the Dragonborn... Ah, but who am I to judge?! I couldn't actually think of a better one myself... xD

I would have loved to read about their children's lives! Like how Erik jr. became the king. Or Malexa's adventures to becoming the Archmage! Or Waylas' adventures with the Thieves Guild and into becoming a Nightingale... and wow, getting together with Karliah! ;) Or about Aeta's life as a mercenary! :D I don't suppose you'd like to write a fanfic for them sometime? :3

Anyway, sorry for such a long review! I just loved this story to pieces! Hope you continue writing Skyrim fanifcs! I'd read your other one "Opportunity Makes a Thief", but it's juts that I find it hard to read the M rated ones... I don't like sexual contents... But either way, I'm sure it's an amazing one! Best of luck to you! :)
ElderSkie chapter 6 . 6/16/2014
Late, but I love this story! It's very well written and not many people write on this topic! You are an amazing author!
NeverGoodbyeRoxas chapter 2 . 1/18/2014
One of the best introductions I've read. Great, imaginative description combined with honest characterizations make for a happy 's interference with the two girls' father was an unexpected way of showing exactly who he is to both the audience and the Dragonborn; it was lovely.
Mae-Govannen chapter 21 . 11/12/2013
hmm.. this ending certainly leaves room for sequels! I read this story over the course of a week, mostly on my mobile, but I decided to wait to review until I had access to my laptop again, where I can really give my feedback without the restrictions of a tiny, dinky phone screen.

very well done, I rarely read fan fiction anymore, because I've grown so tired of it. I enjoyed every minute of your story, and I wish there had been more! haha, but it was very well written and interesting, I enjoyed reading the relationship between Erik and Siona, it was very genuine and not terribly stereotypical. I loved the plot twist with Erik joining the Stormcloaks, I didn't see that one coming!

10/10 would recommend
Talking to My Shadow chapter 21 . 9/29/2013
Oh great! Now I'm crying! And I never cry! That was amazing, I give you a much-deserved round of applause!
peanuts chapter 21 . 7/30/2013
Pack your bag kids...we going on a feel trip.. :'(
THIS STORY WAS SO GOOD :(
If Skyrim was like this, the game would be so epic. But Bethesda gave us a half baked civil war... -_-
I loved it so much. You know theres a mod called Erik: Older and Wiser.
mods/36195/? I picture him to look just like that...OLDER AND WISER.
GREAT STORY!
artilyon-rand chapter 21 . 7/21/2013
WOW WHO WOULD IMAGINED THAT THIS WOULD END LIKE THIS? :)
artilyon-rand chapter 13 . 7/21/2013
siona¡ there is no need to be rude¡ xD¡
artilyon-rand chapter 6 . 7/21/2013
...
artilyon-rand chapter 5 . 7/21/2013
Dragonborn eyah.. wow yoju are making a nice job here
artilyon-rand chapter 4 . 7/21/2013
awwww
artilyon-rand chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
:3 erik
milgrom chapter 21 . 5/18/2013
This was fantastic. I began reading, wondering if I would finish and then got sucked into all of it. I love Siona, and your characterization of Erik. I loved the progression of both characters, the twining of the Civil War and the attention to detail. I wish I had better words, but simply put, this was amazing start to finish.
Noblescar chapter 21 . 3/29/2013
A brilliantly well written and enjoyable story. I liked the epilogue in particular as you ended the story in such a way that almost all questions were answers. In fact, the only question that I have is whether the dunmer you mentioned is Karliah. Is she?

Favourited as I intend to re-read it again some time in a few months.