Reviews for Hero's Tail
Atsirk Enoh chapter 11 . 2/9
Droy Noooo! Darn it why?!
Atsirk Enoh chapter 6 . 2/9
Marry him for more than just the cake Erza!
I'm just waiting for Shiroe to get around to using Unlimited Blade Works.
animagirl chapter 4 . 1/21
The cat scene was FUNNY!
Don't look at him.m
Canon chapter 10 . 1/2
Shirou having a sword style that involves leaving fatal gaps in his defense is a common misconception with fate fan fics. In reality Shirou never once uses such a style, and Archer only used it once. It was something he used to counter Lancers attacks, which were too fast for Archer to see. And it's entirely possible it was something he just made up on the spot in order to counter him, which I think makes it much more impressive.

In the context of this fight it really isn't something he should have used. Shirous real style of swordsmanship involves adapting and using his skills and brains to make up for being weaker then what he fights. Because, as he says in the vn, Shirou isn't made for fighting.

Thats something i don't really see in your writing. It feels more like Shirou is just overpowering his foes and only changes his weapons in order to do more damage. He's fighting more like Lancer or Saber would in his position, not how Shirou or Archer would. Or, at least, that's how it seemed to me.

Hope you find this helpful.
mph5mph chapter 4 . 12/10/2013
Utterly brilliant! I should have seen the cat part coming...
an25 chapter 11 . 12/8/2013
Love the work but are you going to continue this or not? Set it for adoption if or something cause this needs to go on.
arganteschaines17 chapter 11 . 11/26/2013
this is one hell of a masterpiece !

wonder if they will really kill him brutally ? like crucifications or beheading ...

can't wait for more ! continue !
LupineKing chapter 11 . 11/21/2013
Dear God! Once i started I couldn't bring myself to stop or pause. This story is very good both in terms of characterisation and development. Droy's death even brought tears to my eyes. It definitely deserves commendations. Keep up the good work, I (we) are hungry for more.
arnasba chapter 11 . 11/17/2013
ANOTHER!
I just finished reading everything uptil now and I had an idea... Ahhh, but its too silly... I mean... Even IF Rin is a student of the second magic the chances of her already mastering it are too low... And even if she did, I mean seriously, the chances of her using it to, out of an infinite number of universes appear in the same universe as Shirou is right now... The chances are astronomicly low. I mean Shirou has a better chance of meeting himself from the future... ("wink, wink")
Lord Blackwing 17 chapter 10 . 11/14/2013
And once again, Shirou wins the hearts of a large number of gorgeous women by way of his Black-magic-infused cooking. Black magics, foul sorceries, and Faustian pacts are the only way a guy like him can get so many women to fall for him while he remains completely oblivious to their affections.
fsnfan chapter 11 . 11/9/2013
Rule Breaker is an anti-magic noble phantasm. Shirou used it to dispel Ultear's magic.
Dragonlord Dracnix chapter 11 . 11/6/2013
Such as a Awesome Fanfiction! I like the way you turned Droy into a Hero. SOmething that I will and would not expect. I would like to ask about SHirou's tracing abilitites in this story. Can he use Erza's Swords as Broken Phantasms? Of course that would be awesome, but I think Erza's going to be pissed. Also, I wold like to ask why did you used Rule Breaker as a Borken Phantasm agaisnt Ultear? I think a nameless sowrd will do. That's all for the questions for me. Keep up the good work, You have my Support!
edboy4926 chapter 11 . 10/18/2013
Awesome story
Please continue
I want to see Shirou kill Jose.
Skelo chapter 11 . 9/30/2013
Dude wtf update this is amazing!