Reviews for Crazy Little Thing Called Love
Adelled chapter 10 . 10/27/2013
I've read this beautiful nuanced emotionally charged denouement for our two Inspectors and love your story even more the second time around. Thank you.
jekkah chapter 10 . 9/17/2012
What a great ending! Definitely prefer this ending to the one we got. Thanks so much for sharing with us!

I absolutely adore that last line.
JJ2008 chapter 10 . 9/17/2012
Excellent story! Sad to see it come to an end. Thanks for fixing the finale.
BrittanyLS chapter 10 . 9/13/2012
BRAVO! I love that that you ended it with them making an attempt! Absolutely perfect!
Guest chapter 10 . 9/11/2012
Thanks for the ride! I'm not ready for it to end here, but it is a great beginning of fixing that mess of a finale!
Jayne Leigh chapter 10 . 9/11/2012
Great update! Love that Mary took the first step and Marshall is being realistic. Love it!
BuJyo chapter 10 . 9/11/2012
*sniff sniff* *applause*

This was a really great story (as are all your others!) and much needed! I really enjoyed it from beginning to end...and it's a fantastic tale of what most likely would've happened (if reasonable people ran the show!) You know, I'm still convinced we should've taken a butt-load of Roar's cookies to Mary last April. Maybe she would've changed the ending yet again for us? Yeah, probably not...she seemed pretty confident her rewrite would please. Harumph.

Anyway...this was incredibly in character, and I really liked how you humanized Abigail. She's not a stupid girl, and though she is insecure and a bit manipulative (in my eyes) I can't see her just sticking around to play second fiddle...especially when a woman like Mary has first chair. Yeah. wow. So her reactions (both defensive and offensive) seemed extremely likely.

Mary and Marshall *would've* been a complete mess and you captured that very well. And poor Norah! Ugh...so glad she was okay. I think Mary would've been irretrievably lost had she lost her baby. And possibly Marshall too. *sniffle again*

Thank you for bringing them together in the end in a way that truly does leave "the possibility for something more." They both know the incredible risk they are going to take, but also know that it's the only option they have left if they don't want to destroy each other. Damn. I'm getting all verklempt again...

Love your stuff, darlin'! Thanks for an awesome read! :D
merciki chapter 10 . 9/10/2012
Oh, it's already over :( I really enjoyed this story, it's beautiful ...

Loved Delia's intervention - she rocks !

Thanks for writing this story - hope to read more of your stories soon !
Olfactory-Ventriloquism chapter 10 . 9/10/2012
I wish I were the sort of person who would beg for a sequel or an epilogue, but I understand that when a story is done, then it's best to leave it alone. Thank you for providing us with a lovely image of how the two can move forward from that terrible finale.
Reader1701 chapter 10 . 9/10/2012
Thank you for writing such a beautiful story. It's been my pleasure to read it. I've got you on follow, so I eagerly await your next work.
JMS529 chapter 10 . 9/10/2012
Liked Delia locking them out on the balcony and Mary's peace offering. This would have made a good ending to the show. There is at least hope for friendship and maybe something more. Thanks for sharing.
thena-ditey chapter 9 . 8/26/2012
Great chapter.
JJ2008 chapter 9 . 8/26/2012
Excellent! Hope Marshall follows Stan's advice:) Loved how everyone wants to help, hoping Mary will figure out how:). Can't wait or more.
jessicalon7 chapter 9 . 8/25/2012
wonderful!
JMS529 chapter 9 . 8/25/2012
Another great chapter. I like how everyone is concerned about Marshall. Stan's sound advice was great and Marshall thinking about it even better. Like seeing Mary want to find a way to help Marshall. Looking forward to the next part.