Reviews for Muddling Through
HogwartsRocks chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Nice. Interesting. Probably the only sad story I like. You really are a brilliant author.
Satan Abraham chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Awww... This was sad, but really good. :)
cherryredxx chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
I liked Molly in this. She is always portrayed as the solid, inpenetrable, stable mother figure who has always got everything perfectly together, and it's certainly not realistic for her to be that way all the time. It's great to see vulnerability in strong characters, but of course we know that the Weasleys are strong and can make it through anything. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Aw, great job. A really honest piece, I think.
The Last Poison Apple chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
This was interesting. I liked it :)
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Painfully insightful. To outlive your child is a terrible thing indeed. Keep writing
ladyoftheknightley chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
This was very bittersweet - I love how you captured the sadness but strength of the Weasleys post-war. I love that Molly and Arthur are the glue holding everyone together here, and I think you portrayed their relationship very truthfully and honestly. Good job!
MissingMommy chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
I'm really happy you wrote MollyArthur. It's rather good.

I feel like the rather large paragraph in the middle is...distracting for my taste.

But I like the fact that Arthur refused to lie to Molly about how George is. It really shows that Arthur is honest.

And the Charlie mention. You're well aware of my Charlie addiction, so I was rather happy to see him in here. I like the fact that Molly /and/ Charlie are working hard to keep the family together after Fred's death.

In my headcannon, Charlie is the type of person that knows exactly what to say to make someone feel better and I really adore the fact that he's the one that gets George to talk.

Arthur is just the right amount of strength. Though, I wonder if he's just hiding his real emotions because he's too busy trying to take care of Molly.

Personally, I feel that the dots in - "He… Is intuitive" is more of trailing off before getting on topic again, therefore I wouldn't have capitalized the "is". This is a personal nitpick so feel free to ignore it if you don't agree. The author is always right in the way that they see it.

Overall, I liked it, but I think it did feel a little forced near the ending, which is understandable since you were having such difficulties with it.