Reviews for Life With the Goggle Boys
I love those stories with the five leaders! I wish somone can make a story about them but females. Someone can do that? Please.
adventuremaker16 chapter 2 . 3/6
Chapter 3:
New Roommates.
Taiki, Shoutmon, Taigru and Gumdramon.
Great chapter 2 . 12/29/2014
You know, this was awesome. I wonder, how would they welcome a new member of the google-boy house (Taiki)? A party? Looking forward to more!
Hotspot the 626th chapter 2 . 12/25/2014
Nice story, but what happened to Taiki/Mikey?
rampant-gumdramon chapter 2 . 12/25/2014
Both of these chapters have been too cute and I love love LOVE this story! I know you weren't sure whether or not you'd continue but I reeeeally hope you do. :) I adore the goggle heads and this is just too sweet. The plot for both chapters was so well thought out. I started reading this thinking that it would be PWP and I was totally cool with that! But imagine my surprise when both chapters had a point to them (trying to make Takato feel more like part of the family and announcing that there were more digidestined). You are a very talented author and this is easily the best fanfic I've ever read!
Kiseki motomiya chapter 2 . 12/25/2014
I absolutely loved it and can't wait for more chapters ahead.
PrideViola chapter 2 . 12/25/2014
And happy new year! I assumed there is a new year version for this?
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 2 . 12/24/2014
Well done! Its very good! XD
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
Aiko kudo chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
You should continue this is good ! And I love their relationship .
Aubrie1234 chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
What if they played Twister? I would absolutely love it as they got themselves tangled up with one another.
Summing up the Stars chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
:) I'm late to the party as I just found that blog.

Awesome work! I loved their way of interacting with each other on her blog and it seems you've captured their personalities well.
Fire Nina chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
I loved it, Takato was soooo kaiwaii!
Yua-hime chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
This is really fun! I love little stories like this that don't really have a lot of plot, but have tons of character interaction. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. This was also a really cute chapter and I love the idea of all the goggle heads living together.

As for ideas... You could try an idea about where the characters are at school or something and the younger kids are being bullied and picked on and the older ones find out and go all "big brother mode". It doesn't have to be all of them being bullied (I can't really see Takuya being picked on) or even by students. Takato is really shy and polite, and kind of sensitive, so I can imagine him being a target for bullying. Daisuke, while very similar to the other goggle heads and not as easily pushed around, does get picked on a lot in the show, not necessarily in a mean way, but that doesn't mean that it doesn't hurt. There's only so much someone can take after all, so considering he isn't very smart academically speaking, he could have some smarter students or a mean teacher that picks on him.

Or perhaps you could explain, how they came to live with each other. I don't know, most of my ideas will end up being kind of fluffy or with "hurt/comfort" and I know you like more angsty things, but that's my contribution for now.

Thanks for writing and posting this! I'm looking forward to the next chapter!

With regards,
Anonyomous chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Okay, I'll review: This is a pretty good fic, despite it being a oneshot so far and I like the brotherly atmosphere in this, so keep it up! Though I do have a suggestion for the next chapter: how about a prank war; one that Takato wins accidentally and unintentionally?
moonrose221 chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
This fic is funny as hell and a stroke of utter genius. Keep up the great work. Try to have Takato, Taichi, Masaru, and Takuya set Daisuke up on a date with a girl from one of their teams.