Reviews for Life With the Goggle Boys
silver fire wolf chapter 2 . 4/30
cute fluffy and yes.
If you're still taking suggestions maybe we could see how using Diasuke's idea of asking Takato what he'd wanna do works? I'm rather curious!
DustBunnyGC chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
Aaaaaaah! :3
secretwhovianpony chapter 2 . 9/10/2016
Its so fluffy!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/15/2016
More!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
I love those stories with the five leaders! I wish somone can make a story about them but females. Someone can do that? Please.
adventuremaker16 chapter 2 . 3/6/2015
Chapter 3:
New Roommates.
Taiki, Shoutmon, Taigru and Gumdramon.
Great chapter 2 . 12/29/2014
You know, this was awesome. I wonder, how would they welcome a new member of the google-boy house (Taiki)? A party? Looking forward to more!
Hotspot the 626th chapter 2 . 12/25/2014
Nice story, but what happened to Taiki/Mikey?
rampant-gumdramon chapter 2 . 12/25/2014
Both of these chapters have been too cute and I love love LOVE this story! I know you weren't sure whether or not you'd continue but I reeeeally hope you do. :) I adore the goggle heads and this is just too sweet. The plot for both chapters was so well thought out. I started reading this thinking that it would be PWP and I was totally cool with that! But imagine my surprise when both chapters had a point to them (trying to make Takato feel more like part of the family and announcing that there were more digidestined). You are a very talented author and this is easily the best fanfic I've ever read!
Kiseki motomiya chapter 2 . 12/25/2014
I absolutely loved it and can't wait for more chapters ahead.
PrideViola chapter 2 . 12/25/2014
And happy new year! I assumed there is a new year version for this?
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 2 . 12/24/2014
Well done! Its very good! XD
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
Aiko kudo chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
You should continue this is good ! And I love their relationship .
Aubrie1234 chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
What if they played Twister? I would absolutely love it as they got themselves tangled up with one another.
Summing up the Stars chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
:) I'm late to the party as I just found that blog.

Awesome work! I loved their way of interacting with each other on her blog and it seems you've captured their personalities well.