Reviews for Nick's Stuck in a Well
Merlyn Pyndragon chapter 2 . 8/6/2013
I'm not one for these pairings, but I was too damn curious to forgo this XD Sooo funny! It was almost...sarcastically symbollic, an exaggeration of how Monroe always has to pull Nick from some sticky situation. Funnily enough, each instance in the story sounds like it could have happened. Except perhaps Monroe's envision of Nick's foot sticking out of his ventilation system...
Can't believe the Blutbad would be so daft as to allow Nick to go to a vending machine on his own though, after what had already happened...Anyway, well done :3
Mistress of the Words chapter 2 . 2/22/2013
Oh my gosh! This was fantastic! HAHAHA! Thank you for sharing these, I got quite a few good laughs XD
Pri-ThePuppeteer chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
Extremely CUTE! Love it!
AngelofDarkness9 chapter 2 . 12/26/2012
I adore this little series! it's so adorable! Nick's just like a four year old some times...
ShinobiTwin05 chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Oh God I love number 4! XD
kirallie chapter 2 . 12/13/2012
Loved it! Not sure who I feel more sorry for, Nick or Monroe
Guest chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
LOL! oh my god! i cant wait till the next chapter!XD
MissHotPink chapter 2 . 9/7/2012
I just love this.
BlackWolf202 chapter 2 . 8/31/2012
Mwahahahahaha! Jaws of 'love' bitch! Best explanation ever. I loved it!

Love Wolfy

P.S. I'm soo sleeeeppyyyyyyy! A -zzzZZzzz
shadewatcher chapter 2 . 8/30/2012
Bwahahahahahahaaaa! Poor Nick, thankfully he's not that bad in the reality otherwise he'd been dead long ago. lol Cute ficlet though. _
Tv Centric Universe chapter 2 . 8/28/2012
Awesome fic, and totally plausable.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
more, write more, pretty pretty please!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
completely awesome!
Pajaro Negro chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
Aw, I really wanted to see the Wieder meeting people meet Nick. I know that's not the focus of the series, but it wld have been fun. Maybe do a spin-off?
LittleBounce chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
I'vejust been told off by my husband for the number of times I've succumbed to the giggles today without sharing the joke. It's the notion of Monroe minding his own business then finding a Grimm in his drier that tickled me. For four hours!