Reviews for For A Good Cuddle Call Stilinski
Maple Tales chapter 1 . 1/24
Heres your freaking note (Im no good at writing reviews but you asked for it) - Lovely work!
The writing, choice of words and characterization is brilliant. The plots really sweet and all in all this piece is jusy awesome :)
SU chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Only because of your epic AN. YAY!
Sara chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
I leave you this note.
Red-Cupcake chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
No matter how many times I read this it's still so cute. However I keep arguing back and forth with myself if all the "A year later"'s at the end are a single year or the next 8/9 years, would love to know the answer (:
mistsandstorms chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Enjoyed - fun way of narrating the story
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Beautiful. Hugely enjoyable story. Thank you and goodnight.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Aw man. You got me at the end. You're right, i did make it that far, and i should review. This was a nice read. Cuddles with Isaac were adorable! Jackson just made me laugh; the thought of those two, haha! Danny was beautiful. And Derek was pretty awesome! Lydia was actually pretty cool too. Thanks for the read!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
This is such a beautiful story! Well done, this is fantastic!
HopelessScout0 chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Oh my god I loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
So cute!
Um. Hi chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
I was compelled by your ending statement: good story. I liked it. Thank you for feeding my insomnia.
SpaghettiTacos chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
*Leaves you a freaking note because you asked nicely*

I loved it. Truly. Cuddles are awesome.
can-you-imagine chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
You've made me desperately want to cuddle with someone. Thanks. But seriously, nice job.
SMILES! CYI
AmandaFray chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
you have made me so freaking happy!
The Lady Posh chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Very lovely to read, a nice mix of reality in a AU universe. The pacing was spot on and extremely effective in this story. Fantastic! )