Reviews for I Wish I Was the Moon : 71st Hunger Games
bluejellooranges chapter 5 . 8/18/2012
Awww. I love the District 7 tributes so much. Poor Hazel :( Leif is mean, saying that kind of crap and then sitting back nonchalantly.
I like how Oakes has that kind of older brother feel to him-it's refreshing-almost like Thresh taking care of Rue.
bluejellooranges chapter 4 . 8/11/2012
Aw, Darwin and Faith are so cute .
Although going through each District is long, I do like how you give each of them a voice that is distinguishable-they all sound like different characters for the most part.
So far, I think District 2's Julius (who is pretty darn badass), District 3's Chip, and District 5's Darwin are my favorites.
For some reason I don't really Fern or Copper XD
bluejellooranges chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
Haha, I love the District 3 names. Macintosh. Chip Elektra. Pixel.
I like your story-but here's a suggestion if you don't mind it. Your characterization is good, your grammar is better than over half the writers on this site who rite lyk dis.
Try to end your story on a note of suspense. Not saying I'm particularily good at that, but when I read the story it's a lot of text, and it's very straightforward since we've all read HG fanfictions and HG itself-you want to have something the reader has to wait for-like gasp! Something happened, and now you abruptly end the chapter?
Anyway, yeah, here's my unsolicited spiel that isn't that great LOL.
Swing by my story if you'd like to take a break from writing haha. (You're working hard.)
KinaHansen chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
I've only just read your first chapter, and am already enjoying it. You are an excellent writer, and I am excited to continue reading :0)