Reviews for Needless Saving
GumWin chapter 2 . 3/21/2013
Love it. Continue please!
loli chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
Please please please please please please update. This is one of the few fics that i check on regularly. It is a good story that is written very well. I am Begging you, please update
777angeloflove chapter 2 . 12/21/2012
maltese chapter 2 . 12/17/2012
Wow, I.. I had never thought about Phantom Planet ending this way..

And I totally feel Vlad's shame. If I'm in Vlad's shoes I would be feeling lower than crap.

jeanette9a chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
can't help my self this lyrics fits to well with the case. if you want to hear the actual song PM me.

Anarchy, everyone wants to be me.
Anarchy, yeah, get it up so I can see.
Anarchy, let it flow wild and free.
Anarchy, you're ready for the game.

Before I go... there's something I wanna say
Your sleepy anarchy... Wake it up! Wake it up!
kataang816 chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
Very good story so far!
Please keep up the good work and i look forward to reading more of it :)
Ulimo chapter 2 . 7/19/2012
Thank You for continuing this! Loved it! What would be interesting is if Jazz accidentally saw Vlad or something. I mean, she is probably the only one who would understand why Danny saved him, being into Psychology and all. Anyway, can't wait till the next update!¡!¡!¡

Leonardo DiCaprio chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
if you don't continue this, i'd be really upset because this is really good!
randomperson chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
OMG I love this! Please please please continue!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Please continue this. It is a really good idea that I think will go over very well on fanfiction.
Diana Prince chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Good story hope that you will continue love those two as a pairing.
Ulimo chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Loved it! Please Continue!¡!¡!¡

Sink into Darkness chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
I vote that you should continue as well! Its kind of ironic, I just got back into the Danny Phantom fandom today! And your fic just popped up! I love it! It was fate! Lol but I really did enjoy reading it and I like that you didn't have Danny or Vlad already in love with each other. I enjoy the stories that follow their path of falling in love the most! So I can't wait to see what you'll do. How will Danny go about hiding Vlad from everyone? Maybe the ghost zone? Hmmm. Guess I'll have to wait and see! Oh and I'm anticipating the real confrontation between the Fentons now that everyyone knows! Patiently waiting for more!
Reid Phantom chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
CONTINUE! This was good and I want to know what happens next!