Reviews for The Dance
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
It was soooo cute!
megsanayuki chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
This story is really good.. and cute.. and wonderful! More stories for the alpha pair please!
Ominous Rain chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
My middle school never had dances :P Except for a sock-hop lol I'm glad these two finally figured out that they like each other. The image of them cuddling is very cute :3
Litschi chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
We never had a middle school dance! My first school dance was in the last year in my high school! .
But there was normal dancing, like waltz! After midnight there was the disco- dance

Very nice story - liked it!
Lol Yukimura as shy person cute!
Lady Queria chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Sometimes I wonder how on earth that sort of dancing became popular. why not the elegant ball room dances? It makes no sense. Oh well.
That was an awesome fic though! Loved it. Yukimura and Sanada are so cute in their nervousness, and of course it is totally obvious to everyone else lol.
Lord.Jenny chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Awwww I love this pair. Theyre so cute :3 great fic!
AlphaSilverLover chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Yay! I absolutly love this pairing! Thank-you for writing such and AMAZING story. Sanada was too cute and I love Yukimura!
lemon-and-chai chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Cute! Hehehe Tango Pair misunderstanding... love it! And Yuki running off and crying - love it SO much. -eyes shining-
a.brief.dalliance chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Ahahaha, I know what you mean, grinding, thrusting and gyrating I were the most common moves at mine. Awesome story! Sweet and just awkward enough for it to be realistic!
pinaygurl28 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
aww cuteee :)
Ex-Captain Shuichi chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Such a sweet Alpha pair fic! Just the right amount of drama and humor. Atobe showing Sanada how to dance? Why do I feel like Atobe is always the cause of drama for Fuji and Yukimura since he seems to be the only one awesome enough to steal the stoic faced players? LOL.
RikkaiDaiLove chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
O.O
Did you write a little bit of... romance? XD Haha This was really good! I don't know why you didn't like this! It was really good!

I loved all the awkward hesitation in the beginning. And the slight Tango Pair _-
I loved the Yukimura running and Sanada chasing him! And I kind of fangirl squee-ed a little when Sanada kissed Yukimura first _;

THIS WAS AWESOME. END OF STORY!
Double Winks and a Pistol chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
'I'm going so you should be going too.'
Ah Yukimura How I love you! XDD
This was such an awesome story! But as I was reading I couldn't help but keep looking away just thinking 'ah.. I feel like i'm intruding on something! O/O' Simply because it was so adorably awkward!
"Marui, I see that gum! Swallow it before I punch it out of you!"
Oh god I love this! X))
Kitty723 chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
A little tango pair with alot of alpha pair,AWESOME!
Never been 2 a dance party,but u made it sound ya story
Faoiltierna chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Girls should judge boys by the inappropriateness of their humping. "Dude, if you move like that on the dance floor with your clothes on, there is no way I ever want to see you naked!" LOL :-)

Is it wrong that I loved the part where Yanagi was a lousy dancer? :-)