Reviews for Fragmented
Phictionmaker7 chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
That terribly beautiful! And very heart wrenching. And I loved every second of reading this.
Lucifersdaughter chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
This was just beautiful. I loved how you constructed it, you're a great writer :D
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Fuckin hell... It's a wonderful story that made me cry like a teenager. I absolutely adore Al/Scorp, and you did it perfectly. So bloody sad :C
this road we walk chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Okay so this story is a year old but I am reviewing anyways because this story just made me start have a gift for writing and I loved the story.
hawkeyeforever chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Oh god, this made me cry. I'm not a huge AlScor fan, but this was beautiful. Happy Writing:)
PedoBear.Rapes.You chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
This made me cry. D: poor scorpius! I could picture everything in my head so well! very good but very sad!
yay chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
"They told him later he was still telling Scorpius irrelevant things, like it was okay to wear two different patterned socks."
I think you mean Albus.
This made me cry. It's beautifully written.
Rowena chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
That was lovely. So sad I think I'm going to start crying, but lovely all the same. I like the opening phrase/summary and the format, where you don't realize that it's all the same day/two days including the funeral until the very end. You don't realize that trip to Hogsmeade is when he died until about halfway through, and then all the lightheartedness is so bittersweet. I also really love the premise of the uprisings/civil war and the idea that everything didn't stay peachy keen forever after the end of Deathly Hallows - the Ministry still messes up and there can still be conflicts.
That was pretty long-winded but I just really enjoyed this so I wanted to let you know that! Beautiful writing :)
Meel Jacques chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
KidFriday chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
This is really good, sad but good. :)
katesanders422 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
oh my god that was so sad! But it was really good! /3 Love you, Al :'(
UnwrittenLoveDreams chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
This was a good but very sad story
dimkasgirl07 chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
You just ripped my heart out you know... :'(
Stelia22 chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
One of the great things about this story is that you wrote the scenes completely out of order, which enhanced the story and is something completely different to a lot of other fics that I've read. The background information was straight-forward and said in not many words (I really admire you for that because a lot of fics have so many paragraphs for background information). The way you wrote and ordered the story made me feel more like I was in Scorpius's shoes and made me cry even more. Excuse me while I go cry in a corner. I'm so glad I read this: it was such a wonderful, bittersweet story. Thank you.
quivers chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Please excuse me whilst I go cry in a corner. That was beautiful. And so so heartbreaking. Thank you.