Reviews for Sweetest Downfall
ViOlEt-KaT chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
You should continue this. I hate character deaths. There are too many fics with character deaths, even if they deserve it. You can take the teasing route where he wakes up and can't believe Sakura, of all people, was able to decimate him to the point where he "thought" he was going to die. Then have her almost kill him again and make him feel fear instead of annoyance... or something. But you probably won't. I liked this. Why did you wait so long to post it?
Katara-Hatake chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
NOOOOOO! Does he die? I dont know whether or not if I want him 2 Die! :(

Loved it though!

K-H
MyUsedRomance chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
No why would you. This is wonderful
I hate you
Xoxo etc

Crying
SasuSaku Forever and Ever chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
THIS IS WONDERFUL PLZ
LilithiaRW chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Well with his cynical moronic idiocy going' on there, I'd prefer just to let Sasuke die . At least Sakura got to kick his ass! Beautifully written, as usual!
too addicted to fiction chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Wow, he's so mellow upon meeting his death - I can believe it, too, because your writing is so awesome. I also could believe, though, that he would freak out about all the revenge he has yet to exact, and how unrighteous of her it is to kill him now, before his work is done. If that Sasuke were dying, maybe I'd imagine he died, but here I'm not so sure. You must be thinking one way or another, right? I'm dying to know! Personally, the emotional masochist in me kind of wants him to die just so they're tragic (which is sadly how I really picture canon SasuSaku...), but for my sanity's sake, let's say he lives, and that she rehabilitates him, and those horrible elders die, and then he admires Sakura for her newfound strength... Which he realizes is a strength as opposed to a weakness. That'd be the happy ending! Anywho, thanks for the great read :)
ayumi-nightbeauty chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
the fangirl in me says he survives and live a very fucked up happily ever after, but i sort of, kind of, in a very twisted way, think it'd be better if he died... oh well, still, my babies-so much feels
sasuke-glamour chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Never!
Beautiful as always! :D
JinnySkeans chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Absolutely (and typically) beautiful.

I loved Sasuke's reaction to what was happening: acceptance, if not irritation. Sakura's pursuit of Sasuke, with the intent to kill him, was one of the most important moments of the manga and it wasn't explored in nearly enough depth. So with that in mind, I like how you incorporated her feelings towards what she was doing. You had her go through with it, but express her regret all the same.

I'm a big fan of present tense stories. They make everything flow nicely and it feels like you're in the moment. It's difficult to keep that tense flowing, though, without accidentally lapsing into past tense, which feels more natural in a narrative. But you don't slip up once and everything's fluid and it's so, so easy to picture.

Thanks for yet another amazing story! Keep up the good work, you're an excellent, excellent writer! :)
imperfectandchaotic chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
I seriously can't with all of your fic. I've been following your work since I was...fourteen? The time I wrote my first fic (a terrible Naruto high school AU that's embarrassing to talk about really) and even though I'll be twenty one next year your fic seriously still kills my Sasuke/Sakura heart.

Feels everywhere.

Thank you for yet another bright gem in my day. :)

Annie