Reviews for Paying For Your Sins
cherielovee chapter 19 . 12/15/2013
I have been going crazy waiting for this chapter but it was worth the wait! I wasn't sure how I'd feel about the time skip but you handled it perfectly. And if you haven't finished all of your finals yet, good luck on them!
deemockingbird chapter 19 . 12/15/2013
Absolutely brilliant writing. So emotional and wonderful too see Bella happy or trying at least.
janshanr chapter 18 . 12/14/2013
I hope that was the turning point. Where it starts to look up from rock bottom.
janshanr chapter 17 . 12/14/2013
I'm sorry it took me so long to r&r. But it's such an emotional story I have to be sure I can handle reading it. That really says something about your writing. The fact that you make me feel so much.
SandPrincess13 chapter 18 . 12/14/2013
So... I really don't remember who, but someone rec'd this on facebook and well I thought I would skim through it. To be honest, I was expecting to get my hands on a story I would flounce after about a few chapters, but I was shocked.

You did a great job with the story. I will surely want to read more, because I like the emotions that run through me when I read this story. I don't know how to come off as normal when I say this, but your story gives me a sort of... closure.

The last line? Truly devastating. They're both breaking each other, and... they know it... they feel it.

I'll be here, reading. :)

Until next time.
Sand.
edla chapter 18 . 12/6/2013
ok that last chapter was just confusing lol but is there more or is this the end ?
Guest chapter 18 . 11/14/2013
Plz update on bella
elizabeth bennette chapter 18 . 11/14/2013
Will you be updating soon? love to read how the ending end.
Thanks
elizabeth bennette chapter 10 . 11/13/2013
There is so wrong with this Edward. So unfeeling and let James do that to her. so wrong
elizabeth bennette chapter 7 . 11/13/2013
How come school or teacher notices her being so thin?
Guest chapter 18 . 11/3/2013
Update plz
410PM chapter 18 . 11/1/2013
Just sending this to show I'm still an active reader. Is the story almost finished? Is it finished?
jackie84 chapter 18 . 10/29/2013
Sad :(
Karriek chapter 18 . 10/25/2013
Well, I know you said "a small peek" but dammit, did it have to be sooo small? Truthfully though, I'm more pissed at Garret's disappearance; in fact I'm almost (but not quite) ashamed to say I miss him ;)
jmc62 chapter 18 . 10/24/2013
i love this they are both so wrecked hope they help each other
665 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »