Reviews for Paying For Your Sins
janshanr chapter 22 . 6/23/2014
:-)
banshee69 chapter 22 . 6/20/2014
I was thinking about this story the other day, wondering when you would update it again.

Edward seems to have changed a bit from little he appeared here. In a way, I want Bella to give him a chance to redeem himself. Then again, I wonder if he really deserves it. I really want to see more of him and Bella trying to work things out. I almost freaked with Garrett and Bella getting intimate.

Bree is trouble with a capitol T. Not sure Bella can do anything to help her get cleaned up.

Sherry
cahtx chapter 22 . 6/19/2014
Thank you for the update. I look forward to more.
flyrbrd chapter 22 . 6/19/2014
Thanks!
Tori Spencer chapter 22 . 6/19/2014
I loved this chapter!
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 22 . 6/18/2014
It would be great to think that her mother
will admit her into treatment, but I fear that
Bree's life is bound to be short.
Has Edward gotten help? Bella still needs
more.
She needs counseling about the rapes and
other abuses she has been through. It will
be so sad if she never recovers enough to
have any sort of intimacy with someone.
Marie One chapter 22 . 6/18/2014
Thanks for a great chapter and Bella needs way more therapy herself.
cejsmom chapter 22 . 6/18/2014
I loved so much how Garrett took care of Bella in this chapter - it's all she's ever deserved. I'm sure to his own detriment he'd look after her. Such a good guy - I say with someone's (I'm hoping not Edward's) blood on his hands. And what is up with Micah?!
EnchantedbyTwilight chapter 22 . 6/18/2014
I'm on edge reading this now. Bella's been through hell at the hands of Edward and everyone else in her past, yet I'm anxious to see how this goes between them!

Great job!
Lisalouise chapter 22 . 6/18/2014
I was so glad to get an update. Thanks for writing.
Lisa...Gail Cullen
Darcy Falls chapter 2 . 6/18/2014
Awesome
staceleo chapter 22 . 6/18/2014
You are so very talented. I am very happy to get your updates. Thank you!
hihotintin chapter 22 . 6/18/2014
I'm honestly loving Garrett more and more and kinda wish they would get together instead of b/e. At this point there is so much drama and bad history between edward and bella I'm not sure how they will be able to move passed it. Great chapter either way and can't wait to see what happens next!
Darcy Falls chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Hi first time fanfic reader, I loved this! What a story to begin my journey, thank you.
alexsidking chapter 22 . 6/18/2014
im glad it seems edward isn't such an asshole anymore...hopefully he shows bella how he has changed some in the upcoming chapters!
668 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »