Reviews for Paying For Your Sins
Cullen Concession chapter 21 . 5/26/2014
Gosh, thanks for updating. I missed this story a lot.
puffbun chapter 21 . 5/26/2014
Loved this! :)
jansails chapter 21 . 5/26/2014
This is an absolute heart-wrenching story.
I so wish Bella could love Garrett in a non-platonic way, for her sake.
jansails/jan2
Alice's White Rabbit chapter 21 . 5/26/2014
So glad to have you back! And, this story. It's so good to see Bella with some "normal" friends. Friends she can count on; especially Garrett. He keeps her straight.

As much as Bella didn't want to tell Benji anything, I think what she did tell him (even if they were half-truths) was a huge step for her. And, she did it out of loyalty to Garrett. I also think she really needed someone else to know something of her past.

Hmmm ... Now who can that be that just jogged up to her at the end? I'm guessing it might be Edward. But, I could be wrong.

Thanks!
Sally
alexsidking chapter 21 . 5/26/2014
eeek please tell me you'll update soon!
Nrbl1 chapter 21 . 5/26/2014
Bella is so brave!

More please..
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 21 . 5/26/2014
Did Emmett die? :'(
Is the runner Edward?
How can he be redeemed at this point?
It's scary to think of him in that fight club.
Makes me wonder if he is there as part of
the scene, or under similar circumstances
to Bella's. Garrett and Benji are both great
buys. There is a part of me that wants to
see Bella and Garrett get together.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
My laptop sent my review before I was ready to hit post. Here's what it was suppose to read...

Bella needed to let open up to Benji, she needed someone else in her corner that knows what happened to her. Though she does need to start working on surviving on her own. Garrett isn't always gonna be there for her, no matter how much she or he wants him to be.

I'm guessing it is him that is running up to her. Though it could be Edward. I think she needs Edward to help heal herself. She'll never be able to move on completely until she confronts that part of her past.

Was the cop named Cullen related to Edward? It'd be good if he was at the fight as an undercover cop, and that he got his life pulled together after Bella left. I'm looking forward to Bella and Edward reuniting and working through the pain.

Sherry
banshee69 chapter 21 . 5/26/2014

Was the cop named Cullen related to Edward? It'd be good if he was at the fithat he got his life pulled together after Bella left. ght as an undercover cop, and
EnchantedbyTwilight chapter 21 . 5/26/2014
Have missed this! So glad you're back! But was torture. Necessary? Leaving is hanging like that! Lol! Can't wait to for more! !
cherielovee chapter 21 . 5/26/2014
No! You can't leave it like that! I won't know what happens for like 2 months! Who was the Cullen that was killed?! Seriously though, I stopped getting ready for work just to read this. Amazing job once again
JustSu chapter 21 . 5/26/2014
I'm really glad that she opened up to Benji. She needed the cry and he needed to know. I love that she has now so many men in her life that care about her.
Thanks and welcome back!
pnkats chapter 21 . 5/26/2014
A was Edward the cop? I asume that's him at the end. I hope he's gotten his life straightened out
cejsmom chapter 21 . 5/26/2014
Awesome job K! that ending though - killer!
Guest chapter 20 . 4/29/2014
I love this story. Please update soon.
668 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »