Reviews for Paying For Your Sins
banshee69 chapter 3 . 7/8/2013
Why did Edward go from being her friend to ignoring her out of the blue? The way he's treating her now is fucked up. Bella already has some major issues, and he's just adding to it. But in a screwed up way, I think he tried to look out for her by encouraging her to eat, even if he approached it wrong, and somehow trying to protect her from James. I'm wondering if he was only there at her house because it was her birthday.
banshee69 chapter 2 . 7/7/2013
I feel for Bella. She's had a shit life and everyone she knows is just pouring more crap onto her. I'm looking forward to the reveal of why Edward decided to cut off communication with her all of a sudden. James' promise (threat) just gives me the creeps.
banshee69 chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
A very attention getting prologue.
meg chapter 8 . 7/3/2013
Excited For New Chapter!
PriestessOfFreya chapter 8 . 7/2/2013
I'm hook. OMG it's getting worst and worst for Bella. When will Bella decide to leave town? I really hope very soon. Will that be a wake up call for Charlie and Edward or for just for Edward?

Update soon. You're doing great.
chosmer chapter 8 . 7/2/2013
I have a bad feeling about what is about to happen, which isn't that unlikely going by previous chapters. I'm crossing my fingers this leads to the prologue and it's the finally straw before she leaves town. That whatever horror he brought her into will be the last. Are you able to tell me if this will be a HEA? At this point I can't see how that would be possible, but I'm just curious.
SunflowerFran chapter 8 . 7/1/2013
OMG, why did he bring her there? I keep thinking he is going to help her, but he never does.
What does he mean by this? I can't promise you won't get hurt, but if you do, remember that you ask for this." She never asked to go to a strip club. Is he trying to teach her a lesson or something?
cupcake12578 chapter 8 . 7/1/2013
Wow this is really good. Your writing is amazing and it's like I can feel what Bella is feeling. I really want to read more soon!
cherielovee chapter 8 . 7/1/2013
Can't wait to read the next one! I look forward to every chapter!
Angie22 chapter 7 . 6/11/2013
Best fanfic ever! So full of angst! Love it! please keep on writing!
SunflowerFran chapter 7 . 6/10/2013
When is someone going to step in and do something?
SunflowerFran chapter 6 . 6/10/2013
Holy hell ...
SunflowerFran chapter 5 . 6/10/2013
WTH?
SunflowerFran chapter 4 . 6/10/2013
What is he talking about?
SunflowerFran chapter 3 . 6/10/2013
Why is Edward doing this to her? It isn't like he is helping anything.
665 | « Prev Page 1 .. 31 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 .. Last Next »