Reviews for Better Days
Stardust Imaginings chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
This is so sad! Great job! :) I love it!
Frankistien chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
This is sad, well written, and an overall fantastical story.
jaquelineclare chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Grrrr! You should do a sequel that shows that her wish came true and the once-ler realizes what he did and sets things back and then he also realizes his feelings for her.
savannah chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
god dang it you made me so sad and I like this pairing its cute and funny and said
Rancyd chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
This needs more back story :) but still a good read! Nice job!
movielover432 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
U know what u should do, make a whole or like u said drribles on how these two met. I mean i want to read that and it whould cute. Also, this was sorta how i wrote my oneshot of the onceler and rapunzel. Expeact it had dialogue. WiSh i had a account. Anyways i like the story
Kohaku no Hime chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Oh dear, Once-ler, you're just breaking all the girl's hearts. First Alice, now Rapunzel too...? Why must you destroy things? Poor Rapunzel, forced to watch him become swallowed by greed. And the Lorax's knowing sadness...*hugs*

Great job, AG!

Whisperer of Wintersilence chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
I think you should. But like you said it should end on a happier note.

But yeah, wow, this was angst and I feel bad for Rapunzel even though we don't get a good glimpse of their friendship and that's why you should write more drabbles for these two. But more of a friendship than romance because I can't see them as being an item.

But friends? Yeah. I can see that.

It's up to you though. (:

Nice job!