Reviews for The Genius and His Dove
Sparky She-Demon chapter 21 . 8/24/2013
AWW! I love the ending. Good and well worth the wait.

A sequel would be interesting. Perhaps Lily getting to be a big sister? ;)
Simlead chapter 20 . 6/16/2013
I'm squealing in real life. :D I loved that chapter, I don't care if you write a sequel (although you won't hear complaint from me) - that was a beautiful, sweet ending. Wonderful job on this story... I don't think I'll be forgetting it anytime soon. Or Lily. :) Thank you for uploading!
Sparky She-Demon chapter 20 . 6/15/2013
Awww! So cute. I loved the ending! Good job.
Simlead chapter 19 . 6/2/2013
I love this story! Lily is adorable and I can't wait until the next chapter! :) Thanks for uploading, keep up the good work.
carmesdi chapter 19 . 5/25/2013
Hmm...

No one immediately comes to mind with just female/green eyes. BUT since we're talking SCIU, and she's an older woman (since she reminds Lily of Helen) I'm going to guess Dr. Coates!

(I hope so, poor Coates is always an idiot or a villian, bout time she did something right!)
Sparky She-Demon chapter 19 . 5/25/2013
I think I know who it is, but I won't spoil it. Good job on the chapter.
minderismeer chapter 18 . 5/19/2013
Wow cliffhanger! I think you describe the inner turmoil of Helen and Nikola very well! Great story
Sparky She-Demon chapter 18 . 3/23/2013
So the attack has happened. So Lily's come close to killing John? Cool.

Very nice job, and well worth the wait!
Watch Stander chapter 17 . 1/30/2013
Wow, poor Nickola betrayed once again. Lily is a wonderful addition to this story, so heartbreaking when Nicola leaves and she doesn't understand why.

Love all your stories.
Sparky She-Demon chapter 16 . 1/28/2013
Dusa means something like "darling" doesn't it? Good little chapter. Can't wait for more!
Sparky She-Demon chapter 15 . 12/29/2012
Aww! Loved Lily's attempt at calling Henry "Heinrich"! Loved the ending as well. Good job!
minderismeer chapter 4 . 12/10/2012
I love stories with snippets of the past and present. Thanks for writing it.
minderismeer chapter 3 . 12/10/2012
I like Will pushing Nikola to go with him :)
minderismeer chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Wow, lovely recaps of the past. Really a great chapter. I so love those two and their complex relationship.
icelong296 chapter 14 . 12/5/2012
Fascinating story! Please do keep on!