Reviews for Comrades in Arms
Lummy chapter 37 . 10/10/2017
Realmente ame con toda mi alma esta historia
Auna lastima q nunca tuviera final
Aun asi adoro tu manera de escribir
LadyArya2014 chapter 37 . 10/1/2017
Holy shit where to start... This story is AMAZING! It is one of the best AC fanfics that I have read in a really long time! It makes so sad to see that it was last updated back in 2014... I totally get it if you had abandon this story since it has been so long since an update but I still wish you would write more. I absolutely love this story.
lulue79 chapter 1 . 5/1/2017
Extremely good fic! I will be waiting for the next chapter! Thank you for writing!
Riverbear69 chapter 18 . 12/13/2016
I love your story it's awesome keep writing your good at it
MorganSkylar chapter 7 . 12/8/2016
typos
MorganSkylar chapter 4 . 12/5/2016
typo
MiyasGabriel chapter 37 . 8/9/2016
Hey, i've re read this a few times. and i love it more each time i read it.
I do hope you return to the story. I would love to see its conclusion.
And the relationship between Altair, Ezio and Desmond is something i'd love to see progress and what might change over time.
I love the closeness with them.
And i love the relationship with Malik and Kadar and Desmond as well.
Sayuri-Yuuko chapter 8 . 2/22/2016
Omg, I am loving your story thus far! So good! :D
The GrandImpaler chapter 17 . 2/14/2016
Bravo! I truly appreciate your work! Keep it up.
gallimahie chapter 37 . 11/6/2015
sorry for the mistakes but I am a French reader and I am writing this review with a translator

so I'll start with the simplest:
I loooooove your fanfiction
the story progression is perfect and I can not wait to read (that you post) the next chapter.
this chapter was really hard in the way of Desmond beating these brothers, my God when I read I thought: "aaah but when is he going to stop, someone quickly !"
oh and you write really well, for example often in fanfiction I read, the fight scenes are not always well represented as they are difficult to write apparently (which I fully understand, I will not describe a scene like this , so there is movement to make it alive but not incoherent ... well ) your action scenes are really well written, I visualize great scenes
I'm addicted to your story, I even ran for return to the PC and read more after the interromptre me (like when you do not want to miss a great scene on tv)
I really hope to have the pleasure of seeing "Comrades in Arms" header poster of my favorite fanfiction because e could read more of this story.
A BIG THANK YOU for sharing this story with us readers
good luck for the future which I hope will be the chapter 38 )

A french reader
Galli
Delsin Hunter chapter 37 . 7/14/2015
I guess, you've been absent on for a year and a day.
I started reading this and I finished until the latest chapter in like two-three days.
But anyway, I love the story you made it to be and I hope you can update whenever you can...or have lost interest in it to not continue it any further...?

P.S You can call me Rani(which means Queen), Dharvrani or Hunter.
InSaNe eMo chapter 26 . 6/26/2015
I'm glad you kept this story interesting, a few minor points when your editing but it's awesome overall. Great job.
SeleneArchelle chapter 37 . 6/23/2015
Oh my Gosh, please tell me that this story is alive. Please please please. There's barely enough good AC fanfics out there. I'm dyiiiiing, I need to know what happens next :(
Guest chapter 37 . 3/23/2015
Love your fic! I love how you have Desmond in the centre of so much love and big brotherly protectiveness! Malik and Kadar, Altair and Ezio! Perfect family bonds you've created here, Dajh! Fantastic drama! Please update when you're able to. So many people love you and your work here. Thank you, Dajh.
Guest chapter 37 . 3/1/2015
This is a masterful tale, Dajh, and a refreshing take on Desmond. I hope you'll be able to update this again one day. Know that you have a legion of fans patiently waiting for you. Thank you.
1,016 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »