Reviews for I'll Be There For You
buggerkid chapter 18 . 8/10/2014
This is so wonderfully amazing. You don't understand how much I love this. If you don't continue this story, I might cry :'( No joke. You are so brilliant! This story is beyond words. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE PRONTO! :-) Did I say please? Because I really need you to. Okay? Okay good. 3
ClaireBear1982 chapter 18 . 2/17/2014
Oh crikey! About time they kissed! What in Merlin's name was that all about when Keira hugged Lily?! Update soon missy! Lol xD
HPfanatic chapter 14 . 2/1/2014
Great! I love it. It is sad when Lily is in hospital, though,
ClaireBear1982 chapter 17 . 1/15/2014
Brilliant update! Come on James you can do this, you have to for Harry's sake as well as Lily's. I just hope you can!
weirdpurplebookworm chapter 16 . 12/24/2013
Wow... Finally! Took ya long enough lazy arse... ;) but brilliant as always! Love little Harry... To quote a certain old friend of ours.. 'Choooo chweeet!' And pls pls can we castrate Xian? He annoys me. :P and still holding 'Cher!' Against u... Anyway update soon!
- Chavi
ClaireBear1982 chapter 16 . 12/24/2013
Finally, you updated! Yay! I asked Chavi if you were planning on updating anytime soon the other week :)

Poor Lily, poor Harry and poor James! My heart aches for them all. So Remus is doing the leg work about Tom...
Update soon. Merry Christmas.
weirdpurplebookworm chapter 15 . 4/8/2013
Hey hon! Lovely chappie as usual, took you too long though! :P Harry/Remus/Sirius bonding was so cute, and you KNOW how much of a sucker I am for family fluff! Truly enjoyed... And killer cliffie... Wait till I move in with you this month... I'll make your life hell for making me wait so long! Luv ya! :)
livestrong617 chapter 15 . 4/7/2013
Haha, nice minibite! It was chappies ago, haha. I liked this chapter it was pretty funny, what with bombard (let's just pick a random word out of space) and Sirius saying Phoebe probably tought they were gay! I cracked up because some people actually like S/R (:( sorry if you like them but I don't) so yeah, hilarious chapter, and you better update soon!
LOL (I totally just stole your signature, whoops sorry!)
MKaseyM chapter 15 . 4/6/2013
I think you should update more often cause I'm kinda in love with this story.
ClaireBear1982 chapter 15 . 4/6/2013
Woot you updated! :D Bless poor James hate the thought of him crying :( bless poor Remmy too! Why so serious Sirius? Lol. Yay Lily is awake :)
ClaireBear1982 chapter 14 . 3/23/2013
Chavi posted this on her NCIS Little Sunshine fic. I'm a complete Potter-head, and I am currently also writing my own James & Lily fic.

I really like this, it's good. Don't think much of Violet, nor do I trust her either! I personally think she's up to no good! Harry is very cute though. I loved James' reaction to being a Daddy, it was really cute. Keira is doing a lovely job with Janu too. I hope Lily pulls through.
livestrong617 chapter 14 . 1/29/2013
Thanks for updating! And I still find Uncle Desai hilarious! But I bet Keira doesn't.
And I loved the ending. How you described James and Lily being Sirius' family, that was absolutely beautiful. I loved this chapter. Great job, keep writing! :)
weirdpurplebookworm chapter 14 . 1/29/2013
Awesome chap as usual hon! The Lolita and Uncle Desai bit cracked me up for some strange reason... I was imagining a typical filmy scene with her running to him and... eh you get the picture... :P And like I already told you, Sirius's little bit at the end about Lilly is my absolute fav from this entire chappie! Great job, keep it up! :):)
JibbsRibbsNCISMOTIVELover2014 chapter 14 . 1/28/2013
So sad but absolutely loved the chapter.
Guest chapter 13 . 1/10/2013
Please update! This story's great!