Reviews for Playing God
Aqua Lilly chapter 12 . 8/25
She is definitely taking women's rights seriously...
Aqua Lilly chapter 10 . 8/25
That he's psychic?
Aqua Lilly chapter 9 . 8/25
*eye twitches*
She spent all that time getting all that stuff out and all she did was give her self a minor makeover... She needs to learn the meaning of disguise.
Aqua Lilly chapter 8 . 8/25
I hated the ending of Death Note. It made Light beyond creepy and psychopathic. Before that wpisode, I some what idolized how smart he was but when he started laughing like that, I lost all the respect I originally had for him.
Aqua Lilly chapter 7 . 8/25
Her father was in a gang along with Usaki's father. He was an abusive father and was never home. That's all I got.
Aqua Lilly chapter 6 . 8/25
It was a pretty mild action scene compared to othere I have read but it was great non the less. It made Kuro even more enjoyable to read knowing that she didn't depend wholely on her Death Note to save her. Plus, who doesn't like a girl who can kick butt like a boss!
Aqua Lilly chapter 5 . 8/25
Light was pretty much in character but hasn't he noticed the criminals that half the criminals that are dieing are not by his hands?
Aqua Lilly chapter 4 . 8/25
I think she plans on using him for survaliance.
Aqua Lilly chapter 3 . 8/25
Isamu is pretty cool. Apathetic, but cool.
Aqua Lilly chapter 2 . 8/25
I don't have one favorite character. Too many of them are so loveable! But there are some I like more than others. Here is my Top 6 list!:
1) L
2) BB
3) Light
4) Mello
5) Matt
6) Near
You can't not love any of them.
Aqua Lilly chapter 1 . 8/25
Good 1/2
(Meaning that it isn't great but it is better than good)
Agent California 2258 chapter 25 . 8/12
This is so good! Kuro is such a good, complicated character! I's like you don't want to like her, but you do anyways! So good! Also if you're looking for a beta reader, I'll do it! There's not much on my profile but believe me, I am really nitpick about grammar and spelling. I did notice quite a few mistakes that could easily be changed, and would make the story that much better than it already is! Just consider it! Great story though!
gaara king of the sand chapter 25 . 8/4
(Whistle) That was a LONG Chapter BUT However it took you like a Year and Nine Months seeing as your last update was Nov 10, 2013 and as you update on Aug 1, 2015 THAT is a long wait i had thought you dead or given up on the Story i REALLY hope you don't take that long again (sign) with that said GREAT Chapter i'm happy that you proved me wrong as i really missed this Story

and to answer your Riddle Question of the Day: I wouldn't go as far as to say it was to long as i LOVE Long Chapters BUT you do take a long time to write them not that it's really a bad thing as i said i Love Long Chapters but i'd like to read them more commonly

Anyways Again Great Chapter Please Try and update again soon till next message bye
Klaroline Mikealforbes chapter 9 . 8/2
I am really not sure how Light and her meeting is going to play out, I'm excited to see how it comes out.

Tip: you said you forgot the position of the window, it is on the right side in the anime and right infront of the desk in the movies.
Klaroline Mikealforbes chapter 7 . 8/2
I am fangirling right now, but not sure exactly over what yet.
Also something really cool and funny is that Light's surname 'Yagami' is spelled with the kanji for Night (Ya.) And God (kami.). So his name written out translates to 'Night God Moon.'