Reviews for Exit Lines
earlyable chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
That was a beautifully written story. I think I'm going to go hunt down all your other stories now.
Satan Abraham chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Awww... That was really depressing. In a good .
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Le sigh. I love your Regulus
queenvogue chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
fabulous! you really captured hois character..saying "im not a gryffindor"..and using the word brother
very nice job..
MissingMommy chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Are you trying to make me cry? Cause this was super powerful in its words and made me /feel/ for Regulus. All he really wants is Sirius' approval.

It's fitting that Regulus would say goodbye to Sirius' charred circle because I think that Sirius would've attacked Regulus if he appeared on his doorstep. And besides, Regulus couldn't really tell everyone what he was planning on doing.

"I don't need your blaze of glory" - it really shows what Regulus thinks of Sirius. He thinks that Sirius is some perfect person that makes all the right decisions for the right reason, and gets all the glory. Sad really, when you think about what happened to Sirius in the end.

It's sad that Regulus died before they could even attempt to make up.

My favorite bits?: "Sociopaths cannot rule the world with justice" - I don't know why, but this one /really/ stands out to me.

And "I don't really need to know if this isn't enough to make it up to you. I don't need to know if you don't forgive me" - it really shows that Regulus just wants to make his brother proud of him and I don't think Regulus would like the answer he would probably get.

Overall, lovely as usual :D