Reviews for Horror Of Our Love
Originality-Report chapter 1 . 3/23
Holy shit. Or maybe just "shit." I don't think that holy fits into this situation. That was so fucking amazing. I am actually in tears right now.
This is one of the few ways that I find their relationship believable. Most of the TR/HP I read makes one or both completely OOC. Very seldom do I find magnificent jewels like this. You, my dear, are a gift (though I doubt one of the heavenly kind. No offence meant).

I hope to see more stories from you in the future! :)
Kisaki Sakura chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
I'm not sure if you are mad for writing this or I'm mad for admitting to like while knowing this is mad.

Still great job - little disturbing - but nonetheless good.
Anaelyssa chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Interesting.
Jasper1997 chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Oh my god *_* this was just perfekt Thank you so much for writing this story !
VivyPotter chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
This is the best fanfiction I have ever read. Ever! It's my absolute favourite, and I can just read it over and over. And I do. I would love to see a continuation, maybe Harry's life in captivity or something.
Belle'Masque chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
...love it...OMG...it's beautiful...
LUV U 3
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
i loved this story.. you should write about tom and harry meeting
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
I love it please write more stories like this
ulqui's-girl chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
:D That was brilliant! I loved it! I love this pairing! Who knows, maybe Harry secretly enjoys it?! XD
BooPoo chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
This story is a bloody master piece. I LOVE every detail of it. I love how you characterized Tom as a psychopath person that love Harry so twistedly deeply. I'm totally blown with the plot. Hope to see you often here at Fanfiction. Thanks for the beautiful work of art, I immensely enjoyed it.
thebellowingpixie chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
You are seriously the best thing that has happened to fanfiction. This is so perfect in it's twisted beauty. I was listening to the song first and then read the story. It was magnificent. I read the story by LeontinaStardust with the same title as your story. Also a great read. Thank you so very much for writing!
wolfydies chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
I looked up the song and I LOVED IT! I love music it like that, it's kind of like Emilie Autumn, but different, I don't feel like explaining if you don't know who Emilie Autumn is. XD
PreciousRaymond chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
I just go back a read this over and over again. Love your stories and wished this one had been a multi-chapter fic. Hope to have the sequel for Eyes Closed Tightly soon!
GothicDebby chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
loved the story. Creapy but brilliant. i like when Tom is still kind of himself and not this sweet innocent person that amakes no sense :)

great job
LokiFenrir chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
I love the song! It's perfect for both Valentine and Halloween. Love the story too!