Reviews for Horror Of Our Love
Snowdevil The Awesome chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
This is a masterpiece. I just love it. Tom's possessive nature, and poor Harry. Well written and only one mistake I noticed and honestly I didn't care considering it was obvious what you were saying. The lyrics were in just the right place to add that effect that some song-fics lack. All in all it was gorgeous and the ending! It was bone chillingly simple. Ah, I love fics like these and wish there were more. Love me a good horror story. The only problem is that most horror stories kill the murder and than their obsession. This made my night, thank you.

Stay Strong, Stay Confident, Stay Awesome

Snowdevil The Awesome
Originality-Report chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
Holy shit. Or maybe just "shit." I don't think that holy fits into this situation. That was so fucking amazing. I am actually in tears right now.
This is one of the few ways that I find their relationship believable. Most of the TR/HP I read makes one or both completely OOC. Very seldom do I find magnificent jewels like this. You, my dear, are a gift (though I doubt one of the heavenly kind. No offence meant).

I hope to see more stories from you in the future! :)
Kisaki Sakura chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
I'm not sure if you are mad for writing this or I'm mad for admitting to like while knowing this is mad.

Still great job - little disturbing - but nonetheless good.
Anaelyssa chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Jasper1997 chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Oh my god *_* this was just perfekt Thank you so much for writing this story !
VivyPotter chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
This is the best fanfiction I have ever read. Ever! It's my absolute favourite, and I can just read it over and over. And I do. I would love to see a continuation, maybe Harry's life in captivity or something.
Belle'Masque chapter 1 . 11/17/2013's beautiful...
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
i loved this story.. you should write about tom and harry meeting
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
I love it please write more stories like this
ulqui's-girl chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
:D That was brilliant! I loved it! I love this pairing! Who knows, maybe Harry secretly enjoys it?! XD
BooPoo chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
This story is a bloody master piece. I LOVE every detail of it. I love how you characterized Tom as a psychopath person that love Harry so twistedly deeply. I'm totally blown with the plot. Hope to see you often here at Fanfiction. Thanks for the beautiful work of art, I immensely enjoyed it.
thebellowingpixie chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
You are seriously the best thing that has happened to fanfiction. This is so perfect in it's twisted beauty. I was listening to the song first and then read the story. It was magnificent. I read the story by LeontinaStardust with the same title as your story. Also a great read. Thank you so very much for writing!
wolfydies chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
I looked up the song and I LOVED IT! I love music it like that, it's kind of like Emilie Autumn, but different, I don't feel like explaining if you don't know who Emilie Autumn is. XD
PreciousRaymond chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
I just go back a read this over and over again. Love your stories and wished this one had been a multi-chapter fic. Hope to have the sequel for Eyes Closed Tightly soon!
GothicDebby chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
loved the story. Creapy but brilliant. i like when Tom is still kind of himself and not this sweet innocent person that amakes no sense :)

great job