Reviews for All The Lonely People
frenchie93 chapter 1 . 2/9
Really good story, please write a sequel.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
Amazing. Stunning. Poetic. Beautiful. Gorgeous. A raindrop on a windowsill filtering light into a rainbow that shines for a moment before slipping down, leaving a cold track in its wake. Please write a sequel if you haven't already- i'll check after this review if you have. But, maybe post it seperately...? It doesn't seem right to outshine one with another, just because if neither is the stongest and neither is the weakest, we will all be blinded by its awesomeness.
Shukuga chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
I just want to say that I absolutely adored this work and considered it to be one of the most accurate portrayals of depression that I have ever seen. I loved it to bits. More than just that, I thought the flowy, lyrical way that you wrote the story to be absolutely breathtaking. I know, unfortunately, that after two years, a sequel is incredibly unlikely. But this story resonated in a way not many things have as of late, and it would make my lifetime if you would consider continuing this lovely work.
SilverDragon00 chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
please make a sequel!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
SEQUEL!;)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
Please make a sequal
Caramel chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
You have to do a sequel!
mallk10 chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Dear God. Please, please write a sequel to this. This was absolutely amazing.
worsethanademon chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
I love your style it really works. I've read a lot of people trying to get this poetic-y feel but you have really won hands-down. The flow is beautiful and just the feeling it leaves you with. I really hope you add another chapter or sequel because it truly is great :)
arlena.ferrell chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
OMG Dean is so going to want to kill someone now.
Dbztron2 chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Omg! Poor Sam. This was really good and I hope you make a sequel, I want to know how dean and John react to this.
mdaxoxo chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Gurlfriend you gotta make a sequel. Maybe you can do it just in a regular format, this can act as the premise for it? ohmygodiwouldredthefuckoutofit
Violettree chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Excellent, A, more please.
Yours,
Vtree
Katlover98 chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Oh my goodness I really, really loved it. Please, please make a sequel I want to read their reactions.
AlchemyDusk chapter 1 . 4/23/2013