Reviews for Both of Us
hanna chapter 19 . 10/20/2013
Awwww it's sad that your not finishing it I really liked it! but it ok :)
KyKat chapter 18 . 7/20/2013
I enjoyed the story...I hope that you will continue it soon. I want to see how they take Ms. T's sister down.
Rando weedoe chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Love it please update. Waiting is torturous lol :p
me chapter 18 . 5/3/2013
Why have you stopped updating?! :/ I wanna hear more sydrian! Updaaatee. Puh-lease :3
Guest chapter 18 . 3/14/2013
Will there be more chapters for this story it was just getting really exciting. Please continue I really miss this story.
furyofthetimelords chapter 18 . 3/8/2013
This is a really great story. I like how you've included the evil-witch plot and kept with it. Because it's pretty damn cool. Also, the Sydrian moments are excellent.
amber.Rogers2014 chapter 18 . 2/17/2013
I really like this story you should keep going
Totalbooknerd13 chapter 15 . 2/6/2013
You have a few grammatical errors but I love your story overall.
Sezim chapter 18 . 1/31/2013
Loved write more?By the way was the stranger you mentioned Marcus?Waiting for an update Sezim
random chapter 18 . 1/31/2013
I loved this chapter:) I was thinking, how cool would it be, if the moroi who were looking for Jill, kidnapped sydney? Or something that invovled them:)
random chapter 13 . 1/30/2013
this was an awesome chapter! :) 3
random chapter 10 . 1/30/2013
long chapter:) I think I just like posting reviews to be honest... :)
random chapter 4 . 1/30/2013
Adrian? A dad? Why do I feel zoe will have more of a problem with it then adrian? lol, this is hilarious!
random chapter 3 . 1/30/2013
I think it would be cool if you involved dimitri more, and, if possible I think Jill could even be nastier.
random chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
I read many books (I'm a book-a-holic :) ), so to let you know, a scrying spell can be used to find someone but it is more of a seeing spell, to let you see places and people that you cant actually see physically. :)I think I have an idea as to why you introduced zoe as an alchemist, and this is looking great! I hope adrian and sydney get together. :) 3