Reviews for Snuggle Bunny
Lovely. Thanks.
Maria severini chapter 1 . 12/20/2018
It's really good story
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2016
This was by far, was the most realistic thing I've read on relationships! Beautiful! -fairytail_cedes
Sophie chapter 1 . 5/18/2016
Lol
waffaluserr chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
LOVE THIS OMG HSLTJIEOWBDUFOFJEGDI
Miss Kittycat chapter 1 . 11/20/2015
Hehe this story was funny and hot:)
kendallsLover chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
Love it!
christiana chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
Very wonderful
Cr1mson219 chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
i liked it
AnimeObsessiveFanGirl chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
I FRACKING LOVE THIS STORY! 333
It's hilarious and adorable every step of the way! The characters were in character the entire time (at least for me, I thought I was the only one who thought Soul would be a cuddle bunny.)

Favorite things: When we look into Soul's mind and Black*Star and kid fighting at the end.

So glad I found this story again! ( I read it like a month ago but my computer crashed before I could favorite it and I forgot the name .")

Excalibur: You sir or madam have written an incredibly entertaining fan work. It's almost as entertaining as my legend which, did you know, dates back to the twelfth centur-!

Me: Shut up! You are so annoying! *excalibur face* sorry... he broke into my house the other day. I called pest control but they just left. *sighs* Anyway this story is all around amazing! Great Jo-

Excalibur: BAKA!

Me: SHUT UP YOU ANNOYING BASTARD!
GoddessMoka -A.H chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
Oh my god this book had me dying of laughter. Really really good. Also... Yea! Maka and Soul are together...after that random jealousy.
WolfBat122 chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Headcanon accepted! Soul is totally a cuddle whore!
Kawaiibentou chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Love the parts of the story about his inner thoughts. Great story
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
Clever words chap, clever words
paperbutsingular chapter 1 . 2/16/2014