Reviews for Love & Loss
One of the best fanfics I've ever read, just sad that it was never finished.
Holy. Shit. What a fantastic fanfic! PLEASE TELL ME THERE'S MORE!
Damn man! Best chapter so far! Cant wait to read the rest!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2019
Recap: Mjoll, first love. Wounded and fleeing, left her in the ruins when he thought she was dead. Ended up near border where he was mistaken for a stormcloak and thus starts the Main quest line. Goes to Riften’s Mara Temple to marry Aela after going through Companions quest line, thus finds Mjoll alive and heartbroken. Aela dies to the Silver Hand, MC goes on a Dark Brotherhood bender. Dawnguard quest line starts and ends up with Serana. There you go, this was how the listed characters are involved. Mjoll getting screwed over, Aela being killed off quickly, and the usual Serana shipping.
Oblivious IJ chapter 16 . 6/27/2018
Isn't Lamae the first daughter of coldharbour?then how did Valerica go through it first? Someone please explain *head spinning*
Guest chapter 20 . 8/25/2017
I know ur probably not reading this but I have only recently found this story and I must say it is absolutely brilliant the knowledge you put into it, the fantastic character development, the interesting conversations and details discussed are all amazing. If by chance you do read this I want you to know that I have loved reading every single chapter and I wish you good fortunes. To anyone else reading this and have not read the story I would say its brilliant.
Dilios300 chapter 19 . 8/9/2017
When are you going to continue the story? I am a little more anxious than I'd care to admit, but it seems like you've been MIA for awhile now...

Anyway, begging aside, great fanfic. And I hope to read more from you, and of this story, in the near future.
T. Anderson chapter 20 . 8/2/2017
I came upon this story less than four days ago, and quickly fell in love with it. Your writing style is easy to follow, you capture the essence of each character very well, and the character building is fantastic on both a personal and relationship level. I truly hope you will continue this story. My curiousity on how this story will progress cannot be sated.
EndlessExplorer chapter 1 . 5/30/2017
Love the story. your writing style is lovely and story progression is on point. will definitely be keeping an ear out.
shikuro.naruto chapter 18 . 5/13/2017
Well, the champion of Cyrodil is practically genderless now. *sends a look to Sheogorath*
titaniumbadger chapter 20 . 2/27/2017
Really hope you reconsider and continue this story. You have a real talent and I'd like to see you continue this. Really really good. Don't let a few haters that can't do what you do keep you from continuing this tale. Very good and great imagination. Keep it going if you have time. One of the best I've seen.
silverhawk88 chapter 20 . 2/27/2017
Just finished and I liked this story. It kept me firmly engaged till last chapter. I hope you find your muse again! Thank you.
Sauron chapter 20 . 12/6/2016
I have read this story a fair few times and it is really, really good. I hope you continue it.
Leroy-San chapter 20 . 12/7/2016
Great story. I hope you continue to update it.
Leroy
King of pop chapter 11 . 11/25/2016
Bro U said maker instead of divines this isn't dragon age