Reviews for Dangerous
Kageyjay chapter 1 . 9/8/2018
I wish they hadn't decided to do what Edward wanted. Except for Rosalie, everyone knew it was wrong. Thank you for sharing Jasper's thoughts.
Abbyreads chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Nice job! I love reading Jasper-fics; you did a great job of conveying this scene that is not portrayed nearly as often as it aught to be in fanfiction.
sannipan chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Wow, such a great piece! That's exactly the kind of story I was looking for; well written, genuine emotions and an interesting subject matter. Thank you for sharing and enjoy watching Breaking Dawn pt 2!
Kageyjay chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
(Somehow I got logged out, so my first comment didn't show.)
It was very much worth it. You filled in this piece of the story from Jasper's POV, with his voice clearly heard.
I'm not sure why you felt like you needed to post it as if you're an Underdog though. As a writer you most certainly are not. You definitely are a winner!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
It was worth it. You filled an unknown piece of the story, well told from Jasper's POV. It's very clean, and clearly written. (Unlike a lot of the fanfiction here.)
nepalipranshu chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Would you do a EPOV for this scene or how he feels when deciding to leave? This is good
MonaRider chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
I had reviewed before but it put me as a guest. Thanks for entering the contest and glad to have you. Great idea for a story and the flow is amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Great job. I'm glad you entered the contest... this is a wonderful story to be told.
deathnoteuser07 chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
nice story :)

review mine please?
Lolo84 chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Thanks for this! I always like reading peoples take's on the missing moments! Especially this one smh ... worse decision Edward ever made in the whole franchise! Haha well one of them at least! Good Job! :-)