Reviews for Let's Be 'Friends'
DeepVoice'06 chapter 25 . 7/22
One of the best Hey Arnold stories I've ever read! Great job!
SoMeOnEnEw8 chapter 18 . 3/8
Birth control will always be around, they won’t take women’s rights away
MaxandFang101 chapter 25 . 2/13
I love your story, but I understand the need to take a few years off. I'll keep the story on alert if you ever decide to come back to it, but I appreciate the writing you've done already.

It's very well written and I thought it was honest and cute.

Sincerely,
Erica
MaxandFang101 chapter 11 . 2/1
I really love that song, somewhere only we know. It's actually a really emotional song for me and I was surprised but happy that you used it. I love the story do far too, thank you for writing it! :D
AtomicAdri chapter 25 . 1/4
I know this was a while ago, but I’m so sorry for your loss.

On another note, I absolutely LOVE this story! It feels very in character, with a little bit of character growth as well. The fluff is great, the angst feels real, and the story is beyond sweet. I hope that you’ll be able to continue this story because it’s been a total joy to read (binged it in one day!). I hope we can get the conclusion on day
K.T.Waterflower chapter 25 . 11/12/2017
Oh my gosh I need to hear the epic conclusion to this story! Who is fuzzy slippers, an OC? WWhy is it a big deal if Arnold and Helga together? Why is he getting revenge so many questions relating to fuzzy slippers but no answers. I love the story so far all the love and romance scenes between Arnold and Helga, they never failed to make me smile and feel fuzzy inside and also the part about his parents and sharing the journal with her was just so sweet! It's not perfect and have its faults like with characters acting slightly OOC, Arnold dating history with lila, the impromptu drinking fest at Brainy but otherwise I really really like the story. Favorites!
Tinaye.Mat chapter 2 . 10/2/2017
"Come on helga, I don't bite..unless you want me to;)"

KINKY ARNOLD you GeEk me lmao

nice story:)
AnnonymousUser chapter 25 . 10/1/2017
Well, its over 4 years now. Are you going to come out of Hiatus?
Guest chapter 22 . 9/18/2017
WHERE DOES FUZZY SLIPPERS LIVE BECAUSE I NEED TO KILL HIM NOW!
Guest chapter 18 . 9/18/2017
Helga was right... very right.
Guest chapter 25 . 6/11/2017
Maybe some day you'll return
Guest chapter 18 . 6/11/2017
I'm pretty sure not most people are not against it just the religious freaks who want to take women's rights away
Guest chapter 25 . 4/25/2017
Wow! So sorry about your loss. Honestly, I LOVE this story! The whole 'Fuzzy Slippers' story line is so different and I would love to see where it all goes.
xxoo
maiknarf3 chapter 25 . 9/27/2016
I'm not sure when the last update was, but this story is great and I wish and hope you will complete it. thanks for the hours of enjoyment.
dvd123 chapter 25 . 7/13/2016
Gah, this story is so good. I do enjoy the friends with benefits trope, and it works so well for this story. Everything feel natural and none of the progress/development seems rushed to me. Your dialogue and humor are spot on.

Them finally confessing their ILYs had me flailing, Helga talking to the photo of Arnold's parents killed me. I love that the idea of marriage hardly even faze Arnold. Yet even though they've come so far, Helga still has some insecurities that there's something around the corner that's going to ruin it. It feels real, and hopefully it'll just take her a bit more time.

I love Olga's and Helga's relationship here, and how hard Olga's trying to do better by her sister. Even to take it upon herself to be the guardian.

Rarely do I see Fuzzy Slippers have such a distinct entity in fics. And man, I'm with Helga, he needs to get a life. Lol.

I'm late to this fic, and HA! fics in general really, but I'm sorry for your loss.