Reviews for Let's Be 'Friends'
dvd123 chapter 25 . 7/13
Gah, this story is so good. I do enjoy the friends with benefits trope, and it works so well for this story. Everything feel natural and none of the progress/development seems rushed to me. Your dialogue and humor are spot on.

Them finally confessing their ILYs had me flailing, Helga talking to the photo of Arnold's parents killed me. I love that the idea of marriage hardly even faze Arnold. Yet even though they've come so far, Helga still has some insecurities that there's something around the corner that's going to ruin it. It feels real, and hopefully it'll just take her a bit more time.

I love Olga's and Helga's relationship here, and how hard Olga's trying to do better by her sister. Even to take it upon herself to be the guardian.

Rarely do I see Fuzzy Slippers have such a distinct entity in fics. And man, I'm with Helga, he needs to get a life. Lol.

I'm late to this fic, and HA! fics in general really, but I'm sorry for your loss.
asiastana chapter 25 . 4/25
Ahhhhh I hope you're doing well :)
Mars chapter 11 . 3/16
I've loved everything so far, but I want to point our that the plot feels forced here. She hates her patents and doesn't want to live there, she doesn't want to move with her sister. Suck it up, it's life. What's Arnold supposed to say? Come live with me? They're still kinda young... And that seems extreme.
Also, I don't think you need to make her family life so terrible in order to explain away her more difficult character traits. Everyone has family problems and part of being an adult is learning to to handle this. Part of being a goid human being is shutting up with the whining and actually working to improve the people she loves.
Rewatch the thanksgiving episode, helge lives her family and they love her despite everything not being sunshine and rainbows.
Giving helga a sad sob story background is not necessary for us to sympathize with her. At least not when it's so black and white.
Wicked good I'd love to see alot more
kalun.gengchul chapter 25 . 2/7
I guess you wont do this anymore. but i have to say that i really liked your story.
tenchugirl27 chapter 25 . 12/30/2015
I love your story, keep up the good work.
llazo4108824 chapter 25 . 10/30/2015
I love this fanfic and you should make more chapters if fanfic.
Killing Kunoichi chapter 4 . 10/3/2015
I love this story! :3 I keep going back to this for more than ten times already XD
heyarnoldfangirl chapter 25 . 9/28/2015
Hi there. I'm not even going to ask that you update. I just want to say thanks for a really fun, well written story that packs a punch. This story is great! And wherever you are I hope that you're doing well with your life.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2015
OMG I LOVED IT so amazing one of the best FANFICTIONS iv read in a while so you should update it and make an nother one not the same story but about an nother topic. ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS I LOVE IT.I LOVE IT GOOD JOB cant wait for the next update
arrancar125 chapter 25 . 4/4/2015
I have just spent the entire weekend rereading this story and I want more. I really would love it if you could continue. Please update. It would really make my day. My condolescenses for you roommate. Please update.
blackfox5000 chapter 25 . 3/5/2015
Hi i like your story...it's funny..like it
Meg.x chapter 25 . 10/7/2014
So sorry to hear about your roommate. I see it was a while ago, but I understand how painful and difficult it is to deal with the unexpected. (I sound like the English dub of Cardcaptors 'expect the unexpected'.) I hope things are getting better for you and I hope that you know we're all here for you :) I hope your heart heals soon!
azulneptune chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Great story! I love how detailed it is...I am a new writer on this site and I was hoping that you could give me some pointers and advice on my story it'll help a lot! Thanks!
harleenquin82 chapter 20 . 7/24/2014
Wow. Just wow. I'm speechless, lost in the afterglow. Amazing.