Reviews for Let's Be 'Friends'
DannySamLover20 chapter 24 . 10/8/2012
nice! keep going!
xxChiquis baby18xx chapter 24 . 10/8/2012
OMG! why does this fuzzy slippers even care about what they do? I'm glad that their friends are helping them stay together :]
Lila and Brian actually make a really cute couple.
Nep2uune chapter 24 . 10/8/2012
Gerald knows that they should be together. I'm glad Pheobe and Gerald is trying to help them stay together. I hope Helga don't get pregnant. Brain and Lila will make a cute couple. I still don't understand why fuzzy would care about some kids relationship? Please update when you can.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 24 . 10/8/2012
Nice chapter here.

Keep the good writing.
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 24 . 10/8/2012
W-whos the source? Someone with enough guts to crush fuzzy...who...? Olga? Phoebe? Sid?
Nighttime Mystery chapter 24 . 10/8/2012
Finally! I seriously love u for updating this lol I thought it would die. Please update soon
Lauralogan80 chapter 24 . 10/8/2012
Finally!
Stavros 92 chapter 24 . 10/7/2012
Ah nice was finally looking forward for an update love the fluff in this chapter. Hopefully they won't need to deal with F.S again and who would send those pics to F.S anyways
Hanna Cabrodi chapter 24 . 10/7/2012
YAY! UPDATE!
Oh, dear... things are moving along... er... quickly? O.O
SO GLAD FUZZY SLIPPERS GOT WHAT WAS COMING TO HIM!
HA!
Guest chapter 24 . 10/7/2012
THE SUSPENSE IS GOING TO KILL ME OMG
Dreamless-Mermaid chapter 24 . 10/7/2012
OMG AMAZING. I'm loving this whole concept of Fuzzy Slippers. He's such a bastard, I love it lol. Yay frosting foreplay! So cute _
MuffinLove03 chapter 24 . 10/7/2012
Wowwww! Update again soon please!
Myriamj chapter 23 . 9/11/2012
Hehehe, I suspect of the fight! All time! hehehehe
Ok, it's funny and i'm curious. I wanna read the next chapter.
Thanks for write!
shygirl495 chapter 23 . 9/10/2012
At first i was "no they can't break up" but when i kept on reading I was "aahhh nice F.S. got played" I love the story keep on going please update soon.
jacquijo chapter 23 . 9/8/2012
I literally am hanging off your story, it's so amazing and you keep with both characters and their personalities. I can't wait for the next chapter. I'm so excited to see how it ends. Keep it up! I can totally picture this being how they act as they grow up.
436 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »