Reviews for Let's Be 'Friends'
Nep2uune chapter 23 . 8/22/2012
I can't believe fuzzy slipper is so into this kind of high school drama. Why do their relationship always have to have so much drama. I guess that is how school is now with all the phone technology. Please update when you can.
Steph chapter 23 . 8/22/2012
Wow. Fake break up? How did they come up with that? Also, who is FS? I'm dying to know who he/she is but seems like someone who has no life. Hmm, Brainy/Lila pairing is something I do ship besides Stinky/Lila in some fanfics. Keep up the good writing! Also, thanks for the quick update!
MuffinLove03 chapter 23 . 8/22/2012
that was amazing. you manipulated my emotions like putty with that fight/not fight. keep up the good work!
heyarnoldfan1 chapter 23 . 8/22/2012
love the chapter as always i was thinking it was all a plan at the begining but then i got worried it was real. I love that they love eachother so much that they are willing to lie and sneak around again just to be together! update soon
Panfla chapter 23 . 8/22/2012
omgf at the begining i was shocked! never tougth of a fake breakup DaMM! youre a genious woman xD
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 23 . 8/22/2012
This was Awesome!
Arugula Pacioli chapter 22 . 8/22/2012
I'm so in love with with this story! So happy this is out there!
Guest chapter 22 . 8/21/2012
Motherf*ck my heart is aching. I have developed a loathing for Mr. Fuzzy Slippers. Err. But this entire chapter was definitely lovely 3 I love a good conflict.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 22 . 8/21/2012
Nice one.

Yeah, Arnold lost his parents but he always had a family while Helga's family had always been absent.

Keep the good writing.
MuffinLove03 chapter 22 . 8/21/2012
I absolutely love this story.
FullofHeart12 chapter 22 . 8/21/2012
ooo danggggg! great. just great! :)
Steph chapter 22 . 8/21/2012
Thanks for the update! Hmm, I hope FS doesn't let that info slip out though and reveal the identity of Arnold and Helga. Gossip destroys everything, basically and has the capability to change people if they believe rumors/lies. I still wonder who FS is though.
Hanna Cabrodi chapter 22 . 8/21/2012
LOL That Fuzzy Slippers bit was PERFECT!
I love the chemistry between Arnold and Helga!
Goodness they are so PERFECT together!

I REALLY love this story!
It's GREAT!
Panfla chapter 22 . 8/21/2012
well, lemme tell you, this is not short at all xD and the chapter was amazing the way arnold react to the figth TT i almost cry!
and about geral D: i bet that arnold was going to tell him latter that day or something ._. i dont think that arnold would keep something that important from his bf rigth? well not the ditalils but at least that they spend all the weekend together xD
and damm, arnold and helga are going to face hell soon xD
love your fic!
GoldenGirl007 chapter 22 . 8/21/2012
More, more, more pleeeasee!
436 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »