Reviews for Let's Be 'Friends'
PinkGloom chapter 22 . 8/21/2012
Great chapter! Can't wait for more :D
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 22 . 8/21/2012
Fuzzy slippers...oh if Helga ever finds him, hes so dead
Nep2uune chapter 22 . 8/21/2012
At least Arnold parents left him with somene who would love and take care of him. The Pataki's are there in body own. She barely get a decent meal. I love them together. I hope nothing breaks them up. Please update when you can.
heyarnoldfan1 chapter 22 . 8/21/2012
Yor story is amazing! I cried when they had that little fight, I was yelling no please stay together! I can just imagine what will happen when they go to school! Update soon please!
StrangerWays chapter 22 . 8/21/2012
Fuzzy Slippers is a nosy bastard. Lol

Helga and Arnold will be pulled apart because of this invasion of privacy. Helga specifically will not like the news. Their high-school is full of judgemental people.

Hope all is well for the couple!
Slothdrage chapter 21 . 8/21/2012
I gave up on there ever being a Jungle Movie a long time ago. Basically, I see this story as a continuation of of cannon in the HA! universe. We didn't get a Jungle Movie and neither did Arnold. After having stumbled upon this excellent piece of work at 1 AM, I simply could not stop reading until I finished. It is now 5 AM and I now regard this incredible piece of work as cannon. Finally! Closure! This is exceptionally done! Thank you for writing it and taking the time to share your phenomenal talent with the world.
PinkGloom chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
I cannot wait for more!
JudgeTenderlyofMe chapter 21 . 8/19/2012
Super sweet. It's adorable, but in a very sophisticated way, i doubt that that's the word I'm looking for, but I do love it. I almost cried. It's perfect, abd finally someone who's not afraid of going way past pg. :) it's refreshing in a way, most if axh stuff that i've read is just too cutesy and predictable. This is perfect. :)
Nep2uune chapter 21 . 8/19/2012
OMG! This was amazing. Nothing can get by grandpa Phil. He always seem to know what is up. I glad they thought about useing protection before having sex. I think Arnold has loved her much longer than he is letting on. This is going to be a spring break they will never forget. I was so sweet how she introduced herself to his parents picture. Please update when you can.
Guest chapter 21 . 8/19/2012
Shucks ya made me cry
FullofHeart12 chapter 21 . 8/19/2012
Ok wow so I just finished reading this all (i'm hoping it's not done) and I love this story! esp. this last part i was so excited to get this update for this chapter and towards the end of this ch talking about his parents, just the way you wrote that has me in tears. I love helga talking to the picture frame it's just so adorable and I'm really at a loss for words. I'm so happy i started reading this and i love your writing, great great job!
I know you just updated but it's going to kill me if it takes forever for another chapter, i know i'll be re-reading this once it's all done so i can just go through it till the end! ahhh so excited. anyway sorry for my long post.
Steph chapter 21 . 8/19/2012
Great chapters so far! Thanks for the update. I hope the gossip from FS doesn't slip that Arnold and Helga did it though. Eh, high school drama/gossip is so petty and useless...Keep up the good writing
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 21 . 8/18/2012
Very nice chapter here. Cool idea about Helga somehow bonding with Arnold's parents.

Keep the good writing.