Reviews for Let's Be 'Friends'
Jennie-Blossom chapter 20 . 8/18/2012
*Throws confettii into the air*
Yay! Arnold got some!
And they love each other!
Love it!
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 21 . 8/18/2012
Daww!
animefreak03 chapter 21 . 8/18/2012
Awesomely heartbreaking chapter :)
SMayLife chapter 21 . 8/18/2012
Awww this was so cute. I kinda got teary-eyed at the end. :,)
Hanna Cabrodi chapter 21 . 8/18/2012
That was emotional! So well written! Albeit, I ain't so crazy about the sex scenes, mind you, I'm a bit of a prude xD but I was fairly warned lol. This was VERY emotional, though. Arnold reading his parents' journal to Helga was beautifully written. I almost felt like crying myself! Loved this chapter!
Courage-Winds chapter 20 . 8/18/2012
Seeing how this was posted last month and you have 20 some odd chapters you're on a roll! Very well written your dialogue is amazing you have the characters down to a T, keep up the amazing writing.
Myriamj chapter 20 . 8/18/2012
Oh...i haven't nothing to say. Perfect.
Well, maybe it exist one thing...proposal? married? Hehehe, i wanna see the Olga's face.

Thanks for write it.
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 20 . 8/17/2012
Yes, you two are!
DannySamLover20 chapter 20 . 8/17/2012
awww! :D keep going!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 20 . 8/17/2012
Very cool chapter. Well done.

Keep the good writing.
animefreak03 chapter 20 . 8/17/2012
HOT!
heyarnoldfan1 chapter 20 . 8/17/2012
wow another amazing chapter! I love how Arnold was so gentle and thought only about Helga. Wish I could find a romantic guy like Arnold! well one can dream right lol. Keep up the great writing !
Glecy chapter 20 . 8/17/2012
Ill admit, i was kind of doubtful with the friends with benefits and arnold coming up with the idea. I thought it might seem outof character for arnold. But after reading, i am very pleased and enjoying it. It ended up having thecharacters be played up well. Hope to keep reading more
StrangerWays chapter 20 . 8/17/2012
Okay this was my favorite chapter!

One that song is my ringtone currently! Lol

And two the sex scene...oh yes!

Three the last two lines:D

Amazing! You! Are!
hydeandjackieforever20 chapter 20 . 8/16/2012
another amazing chapter, please update again soon, I can't believe he proposed to her:)
436 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »