Reviews for Let's Be 'Friends'
Guest chapter 22 . 9/18/2017
WHERE DOES FUZZY SLIPPERS LIVE BECAUSE I NEED TO KILL HIM NOW!
Guest chapter 18 . 9/18/2017
Helga was right... very right.
Guest chapter 25 . 6/11/2017
Maybe some day you'll return
Guest chapter 18 . 6/11/2017
I'm pretty sure not most people are not against it just the religious freaks who want to take women's rights away
Guest chapter 25 . 4/25/2017
Wow! So sorry about your loss. Honestly, I LOVE this story! The whole 'Fuzzy Slippers' story line is so different and I would love to see where it all goes.
xxoo
maiknarf3 chapter 25 . 9/27/2016
I'm not sure when the last update was, but this story is great and I wish and hope you will complete it. thanks for the hours of enjoyment.
dvd123 chapter 25 . 7/13/2016
Gah, this story is so good. I do enjoy the friends with benefits trope, and it works so well for this story. Everything feel natural and none of the progress/development seems rushed to me. Your dialogue and humor are spot on.

Them finally confessing their ILYs had me flailing, Helga talking to the photo of Arnold's parents killed me. I love that the idea of marriage hardly even faze Arnold. Yet even though they've come so far, Helga still has some insecurities that there's something around the corner that's going to ruin it. It feels real, and hopefully it'll just take her a bit more time.

I love Olga's and Helga's relationship here, and how hard Olga's trying to do better by her sister. Even to take it upon herself to be the guardian.

Rarely do I see Fuzzy Slippers have such a distinct entity in fics. And man, I'm with Helga, he needs to get a life. Lol.

I'm late to this fic, and HA! fics in general really, but I'm sorry for your loss.
megamegaturtle chapter 25 . 4/25/2016
Ahhhhh I hope you're doing well :)
Mars chapter 11 . 3/16/2016
I've loved everything so far, but I want to point our that the plot feels forced here. She hates her patents and doesn't want to live there, she doesn't want to move with her sister. Suck it up, it's life. What's Arnold supposed to say? Come live with me? They're still kinda young... And that seems extreme.
Also, I don't think you need to make her family life so terrible in order to explain away her more difficult character traits. Everyone has family problems and part of being an adult is learning to to handle this. Part of being a goid human being is shutting up with the whining and actually working to improve the people she loves.
Rewatch the thanksgiving episode, helge lives her family and they love her despite everything not being sunshine and rainbows.
Giving helga a sad sob story background is not necessary for us to sympathize with her. At least not when it's so black and white.
Guest chapter 25 . 2/24/2016
Wicked good I'd love to see alot more
kalun.gengchul chapter 25 . 2/7/2016
I guess you wont do this anymore. but i have to say that i really liked your story.
tenchugirl27 chapter 25 . 12/30/2015
I love your story, keep up the good work.
llazo4108824 chapter 25 . 10/30/2015
I love this fanfic and you should make more chapters if fanfic.
Killing Kunoichi chapter 4 . 10/3/2015
I love this story! :3 I keep going back to this for more than ten times already XD
heyarnoldfangirl chapter 25 . 9/28/2015
Hi there. I'm not even going to ask that you update. I just want to say thanks for a really fun, well written story that packs a punch. This story is great! And wherever you are I hope that you're doing well with your life.
436 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »