Reviews for Let's Be 'Friends'
pisceanchic101 chapter 6 . 7/27/2012
Yay! It's starting to get to her too!
pisceanchic101 chapter 4 . 7/27/2012
Ah! I love Phil's mischievous side! I always wanted him to be blunt about that and say 'I married her' to Arnold, but saying that to both of them was golden! Brilliant. ;)
kireiscorner chapter 11 . 7/27/2012
I think Helga shud just get a room at sunset arms I think she wud feel at hm there :) I'm glad Arnold stopped persuing her moving it's sad he still doesn't have parents tho
pisceanchic101 chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
Cute. Can't wait to read more.
Nep2uune chapter 11 . 7/27/2012
I wonder if Bob Put Olga up to taking Helga to New York. I'm glad Pheobe's parents let her live their. It's sad knowing she doesn't have a family to care for her. At least Arnold have his grandparents and the boarders. I think even though Helga loves Arnold with all her heart. She is not used to showing affection and having affection return to her. Please update when you can.
DannySamLover20 chapter 11 . 7/27/2012
wow! keep going!
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 11 . 7/27/2012
Aw, thier first couple fight! So cute
Kpfan72491 chapter 11 . 7/26/2012
Love that song. Great chapter
anonymousfanfictiongeek chapter 11 . 7/26/2012
Why doesn't she live by Arnold ._.? You can't seperate them ;-;
Hanna Cabrodi chapter 11 . 7/26/2012
Arnold is such a gentlemen. Always putting others first. I will ALWAYS love them together! Craig Bartlett is a friggin MASTERMIND! This story is great, man! I get little jolts of joy every time I get an e-mail saying a new chapter's been uploaded! LOL! Anxiously waiting for the next update! WOO-HOO!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 10 . 7/25/2012
It was nice to see the whole gang again.

Keep the good writing.
DannySamLover20 chapter 10 . 7/25/2012
nice! keep going!
Kpfan72491 chapter 10 . 7/25/2012
Amazing chapter
hydeandjackieforever20 chapter 10 . 7/25/2012
good chapter, I think they need to show each other some more effection, or show us why Helga is hesitent about showing affection in public. please update soon again love this story:)
Nep2uune chapter 10 . 7/25/2012
Yeah Brain is back for awhile. Miriam can be so heartless. I'm glad they are all still friends and Helga have her friends to turn to. Instead of Helga moving she should get Bob to pay for her to stay somewhere else.
Please update when you can.
436 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 .. Last Next »