Reviews for Let's Be 'Friends'
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2015
OMG I LOVED IT so amazing one of the best FANFICTIONS iv read in a while so you should update it and make an nother one not the same story but about an nother topic. ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS I LOVE IT.I LOVE IT GOOD JOB cant wait for the next update
arrancar125 chapter 25 . 4/4/2015
I have just spent the entire weekend rereading this story and I want more. I really would love it if you could continue. Please update. It would really make my day. My condolescenses for you roommate. Please update.
blackfox5000 chapter 25 . 3/5/2015
Hi i like your story...it's funny..like it
Meg.x chapter 25 . 10/7/2014
So sorry to hear about your roommate. I see it was a while ago, but I understand how painful and difficult it is to deal with the unexpected. (I sound like the English dub of Cardcaptors 'expect the unexpected'.) I hope things are getting better for you and I hope that you know we're all here for you :) I hope your heart heals soon!
azulneptune chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Great story! I love how detailed it is...I am a new writer on this site and I was hoping that you could give me some pointers and advice on my story it'll help a lot! Thanks!
harleenquin82 chapter 20 . 7/24/2014
Wow. Just wow. I'm speechless, lost in the afterglow. Amazing.
sandracarolinac2 chapter 22 . 6/6/2014
I love this story. I can't stop reading it! The night I found it I read it the whole night, only slept three hours went to work like a zombie but totally worth it. Thank you I love the characters, story, everything about it. :D
Chaotic Reflections chapter 24 . 5/20/2014
O.O wow... I'm utterly and truly speechless.
Chaotic Reflections chapter 23 . 5/20/2014
BRILLIANT. FREAKING BRILLIANT. My mind has been blown into space.I freaking LOVE this story :D
Chaotic Reflections chapter 13 . 5/20/2014
And that's why I don't party lol. I'm glad, proud that Helga and Olga are trying/starting to make amends with each other.
Chaotic Reflections chapter 11 . 5/20/2014
Another beautiful chapter. The emotions ran high in this one. To not feel wanted, to feel as if you don't belong, that hurts. I understand where Helga's coming from.
Chaotic Reflections chapter 10 . 5/20/2014
Oh gosh, I could not read the first ten chapters and not leave you some kind review!

I'm honestly at a loss for words. I mean, this story is freaking brilliant! I love everything about it, and I'm so glad I stumbled across it!

I love how you write out the characters because they're in character. I especially enjoy how Arnold and Helga interact. I mean, their personalities are spot on! Arnold is sweet and helpful as always,, and he does an excellent job in keeping Helga in check.

I think it's really sweet how much Arnold cares about her, how he wants to help and protect her. It's touching as well. Helga, my heart goes out to her because she's going through some things.

If you actually think about what she has to come home to and the way she's neglected and hardly taken care of, it's no wonder she behaves the way she does.

Keep doing what you're doing because this story is amazing! I love it and can't wait to read more od this awesome story :)
BettyAwesome715 chapter 3 . 2/27/2014
I'm really really loving this fanfiction
already I can't wait to continue reading!(:
Ooooooo(:
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 25 . 2/2/2014
i wanted to say that this is a truly lovely story, and i enjoyed every word of it. it's well-written, funny, and heart-warming. i think my favorite part was when helga introduced herself to his parents' picture - really got me teary-eyed there. thank you very much for writing this story.

also, i am terribly sorry for your loss, and i hope life is treating you better now.
SugarSpice chapter 12 . 1/20/2014
Hey this was a really good lime, but I wonder sometimes about this, I'm also a virgin that's never fingered myself, so I wondering wouldn't it hurt when Arnold fingered Helga. Since she's never done anything sexual before, I mean I don't know, I always thought it would, but I guess some girls are different. Anyway it was awesome, I like the way you write. : )
436 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »