Reviews for Let's Be 'Friends'
firetemplar415 chapter 25 . 1/12/2014
This is such a wonderful story!
But take your time to feel better and I hope you feel inspired d to keep writing or finiahing this story.

Take care and best of lucck in all your future endeavors.

-firetemplar415
kyekye chapter 25 . 11/2/2013
Im sorry about your roommate i hope his/her family is pulling though alright and i hope you get your self back on your feet in no time
Dustbunnylurking chapter 3 . 11/2/2013
I'm enjoying this story and will head right on to the next chapter, but everyone on here seems to make the same mistake so I just have to mention it. Eleanor was married to Franklin Roosevelt. Edith was married to Teddy Roosevelt.
Guest chapter 25 . 10/13/2013
Please update I love this story
Franco Ferrer-San Miguel chapter 25 . 9/1/2013
I sent a question to your Tumblr. However, I like this story! Please continue!
dariansison chapter 25 . 8/19/2013
Omg this is the best I love it :)
NoirNoise8 chapter 25 . 8/13/2013
Your story is amazing. I'm sorry for your lost :( my best wishes.
Guest chapter 25 . 8/11/2013
I hope you'll be ok soon. My best wishes are sent to you. Thanks for this lovely story.
Nee18 chapter 25 . 7/27/2013
Please finish!
WhisperedSin chapter 25 . 7/18/2013
I am so sorry to hear about your roommate passing away. I hope you just take a break away from this story and don't abandoned it. You really have something great going here! Hope all is getting better and hopeful of seeing a notification that this amazing story was updated!
M3an5pirited chapter 25 . 7/15/2013
I love this! Please update soon.
Lula with the snakes chapter 5 . 7/10/2013
Can not for the life of me advance one more chapter without saying that I LOVE this.
I know you know how hard it is to find good stories in ff.
Guest chapter 25 . 7/8/2013
Hi there,
I hope you are doing better. I just wanted to let you know that there are people out in the world who think you are very talented, and want, if it is possible, for you to keep writing. Out of all the fanfiction I have read, this story is by far my favorite.
Love,
A loyal reader
crybaby-writes chapter 25 . 7/3/2013
I've been at the edge of my seat since I started reading this! Definitely one of my favorites. The romance is delicious and the drama is spot on. I'm dying to see what happens next!
Helga4755 chapter 25 . 6/25/2013
Update it's been a MONTH !
436 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »