Reviews for Let's Be 'Friends'
Belle chapter 25 . 6/18/2013
Hi Maeve. I Just wanted to tell you that I love this story and I love the direction you are taking with it. It's very interesting and very colorfully written. I wanted to offer you my condolences about your friend. It's not easy to lose a loved one. I hope you are ok and have lots of support at home. Take care of yourself and the story can wait!
Helga4755 chapter 25 . 6/16/2013
Sorry about your lost :( Hope you can update soon though :)
SHOW ME THE LURV chapter 25 . 6/10/2013
Absolutely superb work. I was laughing, I was crying, this fic is fantastic! You've captured both Arnold and Helga really well. Usually I feel so awkward with M stories in this fandom, but you made the transition graceful and believable. My only comment is that your focus on only Helga's pleasure brings me out of the omnipresence of the narrator. I get that she's enjoying it, but I wanna see what's going on in Arnold's head too. Truly, though, that scene with Arnold's parents was...ugh, you broke and mended my heart in one fell swoop. I wish you would have more fun with Pookie and Grandpa Phil, but this IS a high school story so I cam deal with less of them. Also, there are times where it feels like they're in college more than high school, particularly when they spend long stretches of time home alone, or taking care of themselves (like making breakfast lunch AND dinner without running into any family whatsoever). This of course excludes their "honeymoon" but you get what I mean. I'm rambling and spitballing, but basically, great work, I hope you find it in you to continue eventually. It's rare that I read unfinished fics, but you've got an impressive body of work, and I can't resist your writing. I live how your voice and style matured since Twin XL (the college fic). Please keep up the great work!
gardenOFeden777 chapter 25 . 6/1/2013
i loved the chaptr and i just started reading yesterday, take all the time you need because hearts need time. i am sorry for your loss and i am sorry if this apology doesn't seem in the right place but it is.
gardenOFeden777 chapter 11 . 5/31/2013
omg i love that song Arnold was playing and its so funny because evry time i hear that song i think of arnold and helga walking through a path in a forest somewhere, just surprised me, defiantly a favorite song on my part. p.s. love the story so far i am only on chptr 11 and i know i already love it.
Nep2uune chapter 26 . 5/22/2013
It is good to know that you are taking time to heal. I hope you have a fun and safe adventure while studing abroad this summer. Maybe when you come back. You can tell us of your adventure through your story.
1090506 chapter 26 . 5/21/2013
Awesome, thanks for actually taking the time to let us know and assuring us you'll update soon. Take all the time you need and have fun on your trip :D
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 26 . 5/21/2013
Thanks for telling.

Keep the good writing.
Conor Dachisen chapter 26 . 5/21/2013
thanks for that news and take all the time you need you are stil not 1000% better but atleast you gave us an update on your condition until late july see you and feel better
jenniy04 chapter 26 . 5/21/2013
I shall wait patiently :3
MerDer4ever17 chapter 24 . 5/19/2013
I love this story I hope you could finish it
Babyjokerkc48 chapter 25 . 5/3/2013
GREAT STORY, I LOVED IT!
Babyjokerkc48 chapter 18 . 4/30/2013
This chapter was really great!
Babyjokerkc48 chapter 5 . 4/27/2013
He said I like your bow because it's pink like your pants...He was a ladies man even back then! :)
Babyjokerkc48 chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
I really loved the ending to this chapter...Very nice. :)
436 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »